[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oak running game?

captain77

hmmmm....you sure? Are you ready for some Al-A-Mo???

I'd love me some Al-A-Mo. I'll probably remember that one long after the guy is out of the league.

Nicknames are just amusing to me, because some are well known, others are just coined by guys like you who then use them as if they are well known. Its all good.

McFadden has looked really really bad all season long I amnot sure if he is still suffering after effects from the Lisfranc injury last year or whether the mounting injury toll on him has finally taken it's toll on him but he has looked slower all year long. I didn't see yesterdays game but Reece putting up 200 all purpose yards is impressive it was only against a pourous Saints defense though so time will tell if that is for real or not.

In saying that I think Reece has looked good in limited opportunity so it doesn't really surprise me what he has done when he got a chance.

I guess asking a question about an injury in a fantasy forum is not the proper place to ask.

@ Darin: I will be sure to run by all my questions thru you first to make sure you approve.

Thanks

You don't have to do that.

That Google fella knows a whole heckuva lot more than I do, I'm afraid. :sad: