[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the ...no what di u need tonight thread

SLAYER

Some of my FPC high stakes regular seasons end tonight with an 11 game season as we play weeks 12-13 for league title and weeks 14-16 for a chance to win up to $150,000.

So you need to have either best record or highest scoring team to get an auto berth to the week 14-16 championshio round otherwise you have to win your league playoffs in weeks 12-13.

So it pretty much can't be any closer for an entire season I trail 1556.55 to 1556.45....yes I am down by .1 after an entire season!

So to get top scoring team and that auto berth

I need Akers and the DF I decide to pick Chi/SF to outscore V-Davis and Crabtree (1.5 TE PPR)

In another FPC league I am down .9 and I have Marshall and Chi DF......I better win that one

Now for the fun league I already won my game to stand at 7-4 but I need 3 things to happen to get into the playoffs.

1) I need SF DF to outscore Akers (I am currently up .9)

2) I need Marshall to outscore Akers (Marshall guy currently up 2.2)

3) I need SF DF to hold off guy with Chicago DF (I am currently up 10.35)

After a 1-4 start I won 6 in a row but looks like it might not be enough.

All I needed was for Marshall to get 1 catch in the 4th quarter and nope so the guy I needed to win lost by 0.8......and I go 7-4 but I am out of the playoffs had to freaking have 1 more catch from Marshall....sickest feeling to watch helpless as Marshall goes entire quarter needing 1 catch, Hating life right now.

• Like 1

Aldon to outscore Goldson by 17.5

:(

Holy carp, he did it. That was insane.

:clap:

I was gonna go with Aldon in a 2nd league, already had picked him up and inserted him into the lineup, but when I saw the lofty projection on Huddle for Suggs this week, I did the swap. Cost me the win. :bash: I know, the Huddle doesn't kill lineups, people with keyboards kill lineups.

SLAYER, your avatar is very distracting. I want to thank you for that.

Edited by PPIchamp

I'm in the rather unfortunate position of needing a good/decent game out if Forte against my NINERS. Mind you, we're talking about 12 pts in a .5ppr league, so it's not like he can't get that in a loss

Actually, this was all based on the assumption that Bowman would give me the expected 6 or so pts the lone IDP guy gets you in the sort of lame, watered-down IDP scoring that league is in. Because Bowman got me 12, the 8 or so I got from Forte was more than enough.

So, worked out well.

Kept my play-off hopes alive in that league (I'd be 6th seed in that league if they started next week)

V Davis and Niner D helped push me back into 1st in the Huddle Message board league.

V Davis helped preserve a lead vs Gore and Marshall to clinch a play-off spot in another

Niner D didn't go insane so my slim play-off chances remain in my BOTH league

Oh, that and it's fun as hell watching the Niners win.