[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decisions Decisions..........please check this out. WR/Flex play

Piranha-z

In my PPR league, we start 2WR, 2RB, TE and a flex. Here is my current team with my starters in RED and my flex starter in Green. Does anyone think it would be worth picking up D. Alexander and start over any of my current WR's or plug into flex over LeShoure?? I don't wanna get cute now because this week basically keeps me in the play-offs or knocks me out. Thoughts??

VJax

Cruz

Avery

Roberts

Brown

Rice

Lynch

Morris

Witten

Myers

LeShoure

I'm surprised you don't have Morris in your flex.

Other than that looks like everything else lines up. I don't like Vjax's matchup in Atl this week, but he's still your best option.

IDK, LeShoure has actually been doing failry well for me. Just never thought about putting Morris in over him, although, I just got him in a trade on his bye, so I haven't really had the option. I played him last week because I was Lynchless in Seattle. :brow: