[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have #1 WW Priority - which RB?

NEPats

Team in sig below - the only RB that has performed on my team is Foster. DMC is out and who knows when he will return. Mathews has been frustrating to say the least.

I need another RB for my flex spot - who's the better pickup?

1) Hillman - to me this may be the best choice, since he'll be a factor for the longest period of time. However, I do have DMC coming back soon.

2) Bryce Brown - Probably will only get one game to shine - but it's a pretty decent matchup with a rookie QB that likes to check-down.

3) Parmele - Looked pretty good against Houston. Again probably only one game but again with a good matchup.

Thoughts? Desparately need a win this week!

Happy Holidays to all -

I'm in a similar situation, with McGahee going down, I'm wondering who's the better replacement for the rest of the fantasy season, HIllman or Parmele?

My gut says Hillman long term, since we know McGahee's out, but Hillman will share with Ball to some degree. In Parmele's case, MJD could come back soon.

After losing MJD and McGahee, I've got the same terrible options plus a couple more:

Hillman - Color me skeptical on the hype here. I was starting McGahee and, apart from three big weeks, even he has been putting up pretty modest numbers. I don't see Hillman improving on that. 5-6 points maybe?

Brown -- Aside from the fact the Eagles are a hot mess, McCoy may only miss one week, if that.

Parmele -- Probably a one week wonder but it was against Houston and he does have a decent match-up coming. Still, Jacksonville is also a hot mess. On the plus side, I've got MJD stashed on my bench.

Stephens-Howling -- Beanie's back, Arizona is terrible and Stephens-Howling's numbers came off two big plays last week. This smells like a waste of $5.00

Dwyer -- Having to pick which Pittsburgh running back you'd most want to start is like having to pick which infectious disease you'd most like to contract. Dwyer's splitting carries with Mendenhall and thoroughly mediocre.

Ingram -- I played this game all last season. One good week from a New Orleans running back does not mean squat. Even if Sproles is out, New Orleans just spreads it out too much. Also, it's a terrible match-up.

Turner -- I knew I would regret picking Turner up before I even hit submit but there he sits on my bench. Am I desperate enough to play him? At least he will be disappointing for free. All of my other options will cost me $5.

The worst part? My number 1 RB this week is Marcel Reece and it looks like McFadden may be returning.

I think you need upside and Hillman delivers that on a good offense. The downside for you is your league is not PPR which tempers that a bit. I think Hillman opens up a lot of options for Manning dinkin and dunkin... PPR gold if that happens, thus the upside!

My league is 0.5 PPR so I agree with you. Tillman is my choice right now.

After losing MJD and McGahee, I've got the same terrible options plus a couple more:

Hillman - Color me skeptical on the hype here. I was starting McGahee and, apart from three big weeks, even he has been putting up pretty modest numbers. I don't see Hillman improving on that. 5-6 points maybe?

Brown -- Aside from the fact the Eagles are a hot mess, McCoy may only miss one week, if that.

Parmele -- Probably a one week wonder but it was against Houston and he does have a decent match-up coming. Still, Jacksonville is also a hot mess. On the plus side, I've got MJD stashed on my bench.

Stephens-Howling -- Beanie's back, Arizona is terrible and Stephens-Howling's numbers came off two big plays last week. This smells like a waste of $5.00

Dwyer -- Having to pick which Pittsburgh running back you'd most want to start is like having to pick which infectious disease you'd most like to contract. Dwyer's splitting carries with Mendenhall and thoroughly mediocre.

Ingram -- I played this game all last season. One good week from a New Orleans running back does not mean squat. Even if Sproles is out, New Orleans just spreads it out too much. Also, it's a terrible match-up.

Turner -- I knew I would regret picking Turner up before I even hit submit but there he sits on my bench. Am I desperate enough to play him? At least he will be disappointing for free. All of my other options will cost me $5.

The worst part? My number 1 RB this week is Marcel Reece and it looks like McFadden may be returning.

I went with Hillman but at least my instincts were correct that these were all terrible options! Just for fun:

Hillman -- Loses all touches to Moreno. Zero points.

Brown -- Plays tonight. May spontaneously combust at the line before the first snap.

Parmele -- Injured on his first carry. 1 point.

Stephens-Howling -- Loses all of his touches to Beanie. Gains 1 yard on 1 carry. 1 point.

Dwyer -- Competing with Mendenhal to see who is worst. 19 yards and a fumble. 1 point.

Ingram -- Split carries with Ivory and Thomas. 2 points.

Turner -- Play like dog poo but found the end-zone. Nine points! Enough that I will start him next week and probably get 2 points. Turner is the gift that keeps on punching you in the sack.