[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to drop Reggie Bush?

schwaby

Scoring: TD = 6, 10 yards (rec and run), = 1, No PPR

I have now benched Reggie Bush and for the better thus far. My horse is Foster but I need a strudy second back. Picked up Marcell Reece which panned out well but afraid that once McFadden comes back, he will be benched.

I was thinking of picking up Hillman from Denver who will most likely be the main RB now. My options to drop would be Bush or Jaquizz Rogers. Rogers has not produced much points since Turner is still going strong. But would you risk it and drop Bush and and pick up Hillman? Looking for something to take me through the playoff's (record is 7-4 and just about locked).

I'm in a similar situation, but I'm in a PPR and have gotten burned by Bush the last 2 weeks. I picked up Felix Jones and also noticed that both Demarco Murray and Bryce Brown are on the waiver wire.

My other RB's are Martin and Gore. Thinking about putting a claim in for Murray and dropping bush as my #1 claim.

Similar situation here. Can no longer start Bush with any confidence. Was going to drop Ballard (who seems to be the starter now, even though Carter steals goal line carries), for Beanie Wells. now might drop Bush for Wells..let someone else deal with the headache

I've debated dropping Bush myself. He has been killing me lately and I'm lucky to still have a shot after some of his performances. He seems to have fallen out in miami. With his contract expiring and the general consensus being that he isn't returning, Miami is most likely getting Thomas ready to take over.

• Like 1

Yeah, dropping Bush is a risk, but it depends on what is on the WW. I'd drop him for Murray in a heartbeat. Parmale and Hillman are worth consideration, but both are short term.

Agree with this, but I think Hillman will play rest of year, as dont think McGahee will be back. If I was the Jags, i'd shut down MJD..they are not in playoff contention, why bring him back?