[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Won't Wife's Ever Learn

Footballjoe

I went to bed about 10:30 last night but my wife stayed up and was reading a romance novel. This morning she tells me I was up till 2:00 reading and went to bed very interested. "I wanted to wake you but I know I would get mad if you waked me" she says. They just don't understand that women can wake men anytime, we don't care. :sad:

I went to bed about 10:30 last night but my wife stayed up and was reading a romance novel. This morning she tells me I was up till 2:00 reading and went to bed very interested. "I wanted to wake you but I know I would get mad if you waked me" she says. They just don't understand that women can wake men anytime, we don't care. :sad:

Lol, my wife has said the same thing before.

Seriously. Thats what we always WISH they'd do!

My ex used to wake me up at night a very special way. When I asked her why, she said she would just wake up in the middle of the night with a craving. I never knew when it would happen (and it happened quite often TBH), which in itself, made going to sleep very erotic. We are still good friends, but she is married now and I asked her once if she still got those midnight cravings....poor guy, apparently I had a special sausage.

My ex used to wake me up at night a very special way. When I asked her why, she said she would just wake up in the middle of the night with a craving. I never knew when it would happen (and it happened quite often TBH), which in itself, made going to sleep very erotic. We are still good friends, but she is married now and I asked her once if she still got those midnight cravings....poor guy, apparently I had a special sausage.

Why on earth is she your ex??????

Which ex?

Why on earth is she your ex??????

She wanted to be barefoot and pregnant. I was 37,38 at the time and she was early 20's. We agreed to move on. She is now married with 2 kids with another on the way. :yikes:

Without elaborating, the answer is because Taz sometimes makes bad choices that negatively impact his life. :(

:sad: Although this may be true, this one was actually a correct one.

Which ex?

Renea..not sure if I was a member of this site back then.

Yep

:sad: