[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Gameday Morning

Bronco Billy

I turned it on this morning to give it a chance again after not watching for the past couple of years, and realized I made a giant mistake - turning it back on.

Does anyone really watch this crap? You've got a panel of ex-pro alleged experts acting like a bunch of 2nd graders entertaining each other and laughing wildly at each other's completely idiotic remarks and actions. Hell, go camp out at an elementary school playground and you'd probably hear stuff more knowledgeable and funny than watching these guys cackle at each other's wit.

:sick:

Guess I'll give it another chance in another couple of years...

I watch it. I don't take it that seriously. I mean, aren't all these shows the same essentially? I like Kurt, Marshall, Steve and Michael. Sapp doesn't bring much to the table, imo and should be replaced. I never like it anytime they try to add creativity to the show (like on Halloween) but it's fine for pre-game hype/chatter :shrug:

Hell I get up at 6am, read through all the roto updates, catch ESPN at 7 then switch back and forth to all the pre-games. I do find there FF segments hilarious, however. I don't mind there butt slapping schtick at all. I would love to watch NFLN, but we don't pay for that package anymore.