[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle has Gates ranked 4th? Really?

peteteacher2001

First I'll assume you're talking ROS (rest of season rankings)

I've noticed this year that some of the top name (or top ranked going into the season) players take a long time to drop down in the ROS this year. Gates is a good example, Fitzgerald is another one (finally dropping to 17 this week).

I use the ROS mostly as a tool when comparing players to decide who to keep, or if there are upgrades available. These anomolies stand out less then, but when I do see them I try to make my own adjustment.

Using Fitz as an example, I'd move him down to the low-mid 30s in the area where Lance Moore and Cecil Shorts (2 of my other WR) are, one of which is being started now with Fitz moved to my bench.

What has he done to warrant this? Is it the rest of year schedule? As a Gates owner he has been seriously disappointing most weeks this year. Just curious. DmD?

This information is not to be shared in public. This type of inside information is for subscribers only. Now everyone will be trying to get Gates on the low.