[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's high time for Wayne to score some TDs.

Tripleshot

He gets more targets than anyone, and he is somewhere around 20th for red zone targets. More targets = more opportunity, I get it. He is must-start material. However, 6-9 catches per week and 80-100 yards is just another week of 10 points or less(non-ppr). That's ok for flex maybe. I want more! It's time we started seeing some scores! (The same could be said for Percy Harvin too, before his injury.) Is anyone else getting frustrated with his lack of touchdowns?

Have Wayne and Traded for Luck before last week. Wayne being down at the 1 yard line just before halftime followed by the colts kicking a field goal really killed me, as i was also playing against Vinatieri. Wayne is still great in my .5ppr league, but i need him to have his first road TD this week @Det since i need a win to get in the playoffs.

actually wayne has been getn more attention with luck ther than manning...wayne is gona bust the targets record by 500 lol...u cant dislike that ...its only upside...but with so many targets before the 20 u gota think teams r starting to figure out hey they r inside the 20...we cant let that happen anymore

Edited by kordic27

Did you draft him to be your WR1?

Most pundits were down on him and he fell quite far in a few Leagues I was a part of.

He's outproducing what I thought he would. I took him in the 6th Round in a 1 ppr League.

Dude is 15th overall in scoring.

That's a steal.

He gets more targets than anyone, and he is somewhere around 20th for red zone targets. More targets = more opportunity, I get it. He is must-start material. However, 6-9 catches per week and 80-100 yards is just another week of 10 points or less(non-ppr). That's ok for flex maybe. I want more! It's time we started seeing some scores! (The same could be said for Percy Harvin too, before his injury.) Is anyone else getting frustrated with his lack of touchdowns?

He has vastly outperformed his ADP. Really can't be complaining.

He has vastly outperformed his ADP. Really can't be complaining.

Exactly, now if you want to talk about a WR that needs to star catching some TDs, I think we could all agree that guy is Calvin Johnson. The last 3 weeks have been what we were expecting, and probably part of the reason for my 3 game winning streak (along with benching Rivers and Fitzgerald at times).

And in a more general sense, offenses are diversifying more and more, using random tight ends, RBBCs and a slew of no-name WRs. The Colts are a perfect example of this. Luck is no dummy - even as a rookie - in that he understands who his "go to" guy is to move the chains, and then when it's time to score or take downfield shots, he has a ton of other options.

I traded for Wayne in a dynasty (thinking I did pretty well) and couldn't be happier. I think he has a couple/few good PPR years in him.