[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LeShoure ankle injury - Bell could get extra carries

KillinTime

Of course... I have LeShoure, Bell is not available and I just barely missed out on Bryce off waivers. My luck sucks. :lol:

Leshoure is expected to play I believe

edit: I meant to say it's only wed, and I havent read anything stating that he's not going to play...

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Bell is talented, but for whatever reason Leshoure is the guy. Most likely a size thing, coaches love a big back. I've watched a bunch of Detroit games and Bell has impressed me from what little opportunity he has gotten. The Guy has good wiggle, can catch in and out of the back field, is a decent third down back and blocks as good or better then Leshoure. He fits there offense as J. Best did. I had him early on in the season when Leshoure was reported to have had an injury but instead he had a baby. Even though Leshourse had a big game against Jacksonville Bell look stronger overall in the no huddle and when the pace got fast. I dropped him a few weeks ago. I hope the guy gets more chances.

Edited by Seahawk

I had him early on in the season when Leshoure was reported to have had an injury but instead he had a baby.

IIRC - that week of his baby's birth Mikel went for 3 TD's...baby was/is named Mikel also because you cannot have enough Mikel LeShoure's running around. :)

KO'd