[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Quizz Over "Higher Ranked" Options at Flex? Am I Nuts? - PPR

Medina Matt

Talk me off the ledge!

I've got a gut feeling that Jacquizz Rodgers goes off tonight against the horrible Saints Run D. He's been coming on of late, Turner has been slowing down and had a horrible game against the Saints the first time, and I think the Falcons will need to throw more out of the backfield to keep up with the Brees & Co. offense (which suits Rodgers' game a lot more than Turner's).

I'm very tempted to start 'Quizz over these "higher ranked" flex options: (i) Knowshon Moreno (tough matchup, picked him up primarily for weeks 14-16), (ii) Danario Alexander (another tough matchup, plus he has a thigh issue); (iii) Reggie Bush (tough matchup and ceding goal line carries to Thomas); and (iv) Danny Amendola (back in a walking boot). It's a PPR league.

I am projected to lose to the best team in my league this week. Thinking about going with 'Quizz as a potential homerun threat. Tell me I'm nuts.

Who would you start and why???

Thanks!

I thought about the same things and have alot of the same players you do!

Moreno, Reggie, Alexander... And garçon

Quizz is still on the wire but I think I'm gonna go with garçon I don't think I would put quiz in unless I had a playoff spot locked (I have a first week bye on the line this week)

I'm in the same boat as you. I want to start Quiz over Garcon because this week is do or die for me, but the guy I'm playing has RG3 so I'm thinking start Garcon because if RG3 has a huge game, Garcon can spell some of the burden for me. IDK. I do think that Quiz is the the higher risk/higher reward guy though.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/393344-do-or-die-lineup-help/