[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a huge week

folks, i need some input for the final week of the regular season. i have a big matchup this week with the 1st place team, im currently 3rd behind 2nd place by points and the top 2 teams get a playoff bye.

LBs: start 3

lavonte david @DEN

bobby wagner @CHI

demeco ryans @DAL

von miller vs TB

zach brown vs HOU

anthony spencer vs PHI

i can pencil in david & wagner but the 3rd LB is tricky. von miller is boom or bust, zach brown and anthony spencer have come on lately. perry riley, vontaze burfict, and jo-lonn dunbar are also available as FAs.

my other league, more big play scoring. need a win so i can remain in 2nd place and get a bye the 1st week.

start 1:

anthony spencer vs PHI

vontaze burfict @SD

ahtyba rubin @OAK

Wagner's the safest play with nice upside, then I'd go with Spencer and Von, both of whom have more risk but big upside as well, though keep in mind TB is tough to sack AND a below average play for LB's in general, but Von is just a beast, high risk and high reward with him.

Then I'd rank: Spencer easily, Burfict, then Rubin.

in your start 3 Lber league, I go with Wagner, Zac Brown, and Spencer. I start Spencer over David because Denver just doesn't run much and I do not see David being in on sacks as much as Mason Foster. Spencer is going to be facing a rookie QB being protected by a line that is almost as bad as Chicago....Spencer should get 2 sacks....but possibly an Aldon Smith explosion type game. Normally, David is a shoe is, but I like Spencer matchup better.

As for your start one league, I would go with Rubin or Spencer. I think there is going to be a monsoon type of situation in Oakland, so that could bode well for the tackle numbers of a DT because cutting will be difficult and there will be a ton of straight ahead runs. I also like Spencer because of what I mentioned above....so I say coin flip there.

Good Luck!