[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bryce Brown

Hugh-mongus

Wait, I thought Brown was the reason All-Pro McCoy had reason to worry for his job? :fool:

amazing what can happen to a team when the RB is putting the ball on the carpet multiple times a game..."look, a win"!

Can you all stop being idiots now?

You clearly called it... now I'd say if Mccoy is back this week, Brown is the most dropped player

Wait, I thought Brown was the reason All-Pro McCoy had reason to worry for his job? :fool:

amazing what can happen to a team when the RB is putting the ball on the carpet multiple times a game..."look, a win"!

Man, Swammi is really angry on years where the Eagles dont win the superbowl

• Like 1

I don't think McCoy will be back this year. If he's out I will start Brown the next 2 weeks of my playoffs. I did know better than to play him this week. Tough D plus I thought they would be behind early. One out of two still made it the right decision. Played Charles instead. ;)

Edited by SNOWBOUND33

amazing what can happen to a team when the RB isn't putting the ball on the carpet multiple times a game..."look, a win"!

:whistle:

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

And another fumble. Everyone's getting in on the act. I guess that's what they call sympathy fumbles. Ridiculous.

I'm being selfish as I love watching the Eagles implode.Even though they should no longer be allowed on Primetime. At least until they can hold on to the pigskin long enough to run a series of plays.

Wow that was horrible, 5 fumbles on offense, an interception, punted into your own man for a block, and a muffed kickoff. That is like 8 turnovers, I haven't seen that since the Steelers played the Browns earlier this season.

Without a couple gifts from the Bengals in the 2nd quarter the Eagles hardly even score.

You can't be an NFL back if you repeatedly put the ball on the ground

EDIT: Yes, I know it wasn't officially credited to Brown, but that's simply a technicality

so I started him and they gave fumble to Foles but will this be reversed back to Brown? I mean it was somewhat in his hands.

so I started him and they gave fumble to Foles but will this be reversed back to Brown? I mean it was somewhat in his hands.

that type of fumble is charged to the QB because he was the last player to have possession of the ball. The fumble will stay with Foles.