[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So... Any other Eric Decker owners pretty concerned right now?

MTSuper7

I traded Leshourse to get Decker a few weeks ago thinking I finally had the final piece for a championship run. Uh, yeah... I think he's caught 7 passes in three weeks now. No TDs. I wish I understood why he all of a sudden doesn't appear to be part of the game plan. Anyone else wondering if you have to abandon ship on Decker and look elsewhere during the fantasy playoffs?

I don't understand why it's happening, but he has all but disappeared. This is a very disappointing development to say the least. Between this and Jordy Nelson's glass hamstring, my powerhouse WR group is getting thin all of the sudden.

I don't typically get the DEN game in my viewing area (bummer), so I haven't been able to watch these games. Anybody watching the games seeing anything in the action that would explain what the hell is up with Decker?

Ba baracus That is what you get for having an all white crew

White wide receivers...always hurt... :lol:

Luckily I have Reggie and Vincent to fill my starting slots, I just don't know who I'm gonna flex in the playoffs now with my broke ass white boys all outta sorts.

I traded Leshoure for Decker after Week 9..

At that time, he was the #7 WR in my league and was coming off a nice string of games (7 TDs in 5 games and SOLID WR2 yardage numbers). Before this most recent stinker, he was ranked #15 :tdown:

Of course, there's only so much you can do with TWO targets :tdown: so, yeah, I'm concerned (and happy to have Hilton on my team).

demaryius is the man there and the big plays are schemed for him.

From Week 3 to Week 9, Decker's receiving stats were 37-476-7 (6-79-1 weekly average) while Thomas was having his big games.

In the four games since then, he's 8-119-1 (2-30-0) so he's just 'fallen over the cliff' due to a lack of targets.

Edited by louisc9999

5 weeks he has barley been targeted. Im moving on. Will not drop him but cant play a guy like this (cold) in the playoffs. You have to play your best guys. Guys like Holton , Alexander, Avery etc have been performing . Guys who are hot and targeted alot. These are guys you play in the fantasy playoffs.. Also Decker plays on Thursday and Thursday guy have been brutal all year. Doubles the risk.

Also Decker plays on Thursday and Thursday guy have been brutal all year. Doubles the risk.

Yeah. I hate having Thursday guys. Brees just killed me this week.

Why the hell does everyone not named Doug Martin suck balls on Thursday night? The defenses also have a short week...

I can't imagine it continues, unless Decker banged Peyton's wife.

He's borderline unstartable now except for as a flex play

The problem is who do you start instead of him if you aren't deep? I mean, I guess I could roll with Golden Tate and Denarius Moore as my WR2 and WR3 behind AJ Green. But I feel like Decker's upside, despite the horrendous play of late, makes him worth starting. The fact that the Broncos play on Thursday night only makes this worse (thinking about the poor play from the Falcons and Saints last week - not uncommon for teams with less rest and prep time to look like garbage).

I may see what's on the trash heap, but this isn't an ideal time to be scrambling for a WR2 or WR3... :kicksrock:

Decker doesn't kill me until Roddy White and Reggie Wayne lay huge turds on the same weekend. :sad:

Same exact scenario for me, throw in Matt Ryan for good measure. I don't think I will be starting Decker this week. He is really hurting things in the only league where I am in the playoffs. I also hate that it is on a Thurs. night. He is giving me great concern,

The problem is who do you start instead of him if you aren't deep? I mean, I guess I could roll with Golden Tate and Denarius Moore as my WR2 and WR3 behind AJ Green. But I feel like Decker's upside, despite the horrendous play of late, makes him worth starting. The fact that the Broncos play on Thursday night only makes this worse (thinking about the poor play from the Falcons and Saints last week - not uncommon for teams with less rest and prep time to look like garbage).

I may see what's on the trash heap, but this isn't an ideal time to be scrambling for a WR2 or WR3... :kicksrock:

Denarius Moore was benched last week for dropping too many catches. He's not reliable at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

So...now that Decker has gotten back on the horse with one decent game and one huge game, is anybody going to roll him out for a championship game? If you are, who are you going to bench to do it?

Right now I have him in but concerned and might pull him for Vick Ballard. Peyton seems to go back and forth with his receivers. It seems like Thomas will have two good weeks then Decker then back Thomas. I'd like to hear what other people are doing as well.

Edited by efranklin

So...now that Decker has gotten back on the horse with one decent game and one huge game, is anybody going to roll him out for a championship game? If you are, who are you going to bench to do it?

T.Y Hilton or Shonn Grreen... pretty easy choice to go with Decker.

For me, it would depend who haden would guard

You hit the nail on the head. Maybe a Browns homer has some insight on this. The Huddle says Haden will cover Decker, but I have to wonder why? Wouldn't Cleveland put their best corner on Thomas? Decker has such huge potential with Manning throwing to him, but he freaking sucked it hard for a whole month until these last two games.

For me, I've got to bench one guy out of Decker, VJax, Wayne, and Sproles. I think Wayne has a nice bounce back game, so I think he's a lock. VJax is typically money at home, but Freeman is really struggling, however, given his upside, I think VJax has to start. So it really comes down to Sproles vs Decker. It's a PPR league, so Sproles has been very consistent since returning from injury, but has not demonstrated the upside of Decker.

I basically think that Sproles is a lock for a decent day in what should be a high scoring affair, but I don't see him having a huge day. Decker could screw me with 3-35 or could have a monster day with 8-100-2.

My fear is that Denver is not going to need to pass very much to get the win. The Browns have been playing better, but I think the Denver defense gets a score and that the Browns will not get into the endzone more than once.

I am really pulling out my hair over this one.... :thinking::weird::crazy: