[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tunnel Vision

Scorcher

Bob Costas and NBC owes an apology for putting his political agenda in front of a national audience instead recognizing the real problem at hand; domestic voilence!

Well said DMD...

+1 Because if he didn't use a gun, he could have used a knife, bat or his bare roided out hands to snuff out the life of his girlfriend...now would he have also killed himself - who knows.

KO'd

Bob Costas and NBC owes an apology for putting his political agenda in front of a national audience instead recognizing the real problem at hand; domestic voilence!

Well said DMD...

Tis far easier for many people to blame the tool used rather than address the root cause of atrocities such as the one that happened Saturday...

I agree everyone has a right to bear arms, but pulling the trigger on a gun is a little bit easier than stabbing someone or choking them to death. I am not blaming the gun, but those defending guns need to realize they make killing in a fit of rage just a bit easier to accomplish.

Oh, and Costas needs to stick to talking about baseball. What is he doing on a football telecast anyway?

• Like 1

The way I understood Costas and what he was saying was just a reading of what some KC newspaper writer had to say. He would have better served everyone if he had just kept his mouth shut.

However..... DMD wrote great words and I, for one, appreciate his take.