[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolute Brutality

whomper

I was behind 105 - 153 for a $1500/$500 championship and by the end of half time tonight Bennett and Cruz had me up to around 144 points. And then the Giants RAN THE FREAKING BALL over and over against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL. I just needed 9 points from 2 players in the second half.

Ouch. That was horrible play calling and the GMen deserve to lose. Success in the first half passing so let's run the ball when we fall behind and lose a RT as well.

I feel your pain. I was 6 points up on my opponent going into tonight. He had Garcon and the NY kicker. I had Bennett and the Skins "D".

Lost by 5 points.

Entered the game up by a few pts, me with Bennett, him with RG III. Besides a win, I also needed someone else to lose who was facing Tynes but was done. Tynes took care of his business and Bennett certainly was his. Dozed off up by 10 or so, woke up having lost by 1.08.

This was the last week of the regular season

I can symapathize. In one league I am out of the playoffs because of a combination of losing by 0.2 pts in week 4 and a week 12 that had both James Jones and Vernon Davis getting 0 points along with Forte getting hurt and getting me beat by single digits on a doubleheader weekend.

Either one of those weeks go my way and I'm in. Sucks, but what are you going to do?

Ouch, thats pretty brutal. Pray for a stat correction in your favor.

Yeah this is my only hope. It isnt an idp league and that is where you see a lot of stat changes but you never know. I have the packers team d and he has the broncos. There was a late sack by the broncos that CBS gave them. Then they took it away. Then they gave it back. Im hoping something funky went on with that sack. Just a brutal loss. Went to bed stewing and woke up in knots over it :lol: im 41 years old and this game of ours still has the ability to make me want to puke

Edited by whomper

Yeah this is my only hope. It isnt an idp league and that is where you see a lot of stat changes but you never know. I have the packers team d and he has the broncos. There was a late sack by the broncos that CBS gave them. Then they took it away. Then they gave it back. Im hoping something funky went on with that sack. Just a brutal loss. Went to bed stewing and woke up in knots over it :lol: im 41 years old and this game of ours still has the ability to make me want to puke

Oh wow, If it really happens the guy that loses his playoff spot will feel a thousand times sicker then you are right now. This could be interesting. Keep us posted :D

Oh wow, If it really happens the guy that loses his playoff spot will feel a thousand times sicker then you are right now. This could be interesting. Keep us posted :D

CBS issued stat changes and it didnt help me. Put a fork in me. Id be curious though to see the stat changes from MFL if anyone can post them when available.

I lost the final playoff spot in California Huddlers by 26 points. Of course, a win and I'm in. :sad:

That is very similar to my loss by 1/10th of a point on the last play. Thanks for sharing

• Like 2