[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Defensive Injury Resources

BA Baracus

Does anyone know of a good site that aggregates injuries to defensive starters? I am trying to catch lighting in a bottle with my WR3 and I am looking for any advantage. There is just simply not enough time in the day to sift through every injury, determine if the guy is a starter, and evaluate what it may mean for an opponents offensive player.

It would be awesome to be able to set searchable parameters on some sort of database, so you could limit it to "injuries to starting corners", for example.

Anyone know of any tools of that sort?

Thanks Taz, I will check that out.

Thanks Keg...that's pretty slick. I'm actually looking at my flex position. I have Decker, DMC, and Reece but am worried about Thursday curse. I have Manning too, so that's a lot of eggs in the Thursday crappy game basket.

I'm looking at Avery, Tate, Tampa Mike, DWill, and Montel Owens. I feel like I'm in one of those junk, I mean antique, stores sifting through a bunch of old magazines and teapots looking for a Honus Wagner rookie card that just isn't there. :wacko: