[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unbelievable. The idiocy continues.

bdub1988

I thought we might finally have seen the end of the Sanchez era in NY. But no. According to the Jets facebook page, Rex Ryan named Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez the starter again for this weekend's game vs. Jacksonville. This has gone so far beyond stubbornness I don't even know what to call it anymore. I had been thinking that perhaps Rex could keep his job if they fired Tannenbaum and Sparano, but no. Rex's blind allegiance to maybe the worst QB in the NFL has to lose him his job. Get these clowns out of here so we can close down the circus...

The Jets brass remind me of the musicians who went down with the Titanic. Ryan,Sparano and Tannenbaum just gave the finger to Woody Johnson and have decided to give the fans a swan song as the ship takes a nose dive into the murky waters.

Edited by tazinib1

The Jets brass remind me of the musicians who went down with the Titanic. Ryan,Sparano and Tannenbaum just gave the finger to Woody Johnson and have decided to give the fans a swan song as the ship takes a nose dive into the murky waters.

yeah - contrast that to what Reid's doing in Philadelphia. Whatever anyone thinks of how much of that mess is Reid's doing -- he seems to be helping to start a rebuilding process that he probably won't be around to see. Who knows if Foles will be the QB next season - but Reid's at least letting the Eagles see what they have. If I was a fan of the Jets, I'd probably want to see what McElroy or Tebow could do at this point.