[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nurse in Duchess Kate radio hoax commits suicide

tazinib1

Maybe she felt she let the royal family down? I dunno what was going through her head but those 2 radio hosts are under EXTREME fire right now and have been suspended. They are receiving death threats and from what I read, are now in hiding.

We really don't know what the Royal Family, the hospital, or the royal police said to her privately. In the media, the Royal Family must keep a certain persona but there is no telling what was said to her in private discussions. Even with that though, suicide is too much.

Even if the royals & hospital are being honest about supporting her I would bet that the tabloids and/or idiot fans who are too wrapped up in the royal family were giving her hell.

I'm a little puzzled by what was so bad about the hoax, which I understand could simply mean I don't know the details.

From what I gathered, they called the nurse, impersonating the queen and prince and asked how Kate was. And that, the response was that she was fine and had an uneventful night. Am I missing something here? Was this how the fact she's pregnant was made basically official? Didn't everyone know already and that's why they were calling in the first place?

I'm just honestly trying to figure out what was so scandalous. Or even "hoax-worthy" Ha ha, you found out that Kate is feeling fine and had a boring night.

I mean, I get that you're treading on thin ice if you call a hospital impersonating someone and all that. And I get that the hospital needs to have some protocol before they just put someone through. But I guess I'm wondering if something particularly personal was actually revealed that would cause an uproar.

I'm a little puzzled by what was so bad about the hoax, which I understand could simply mean I don't know the details.

From what I gathered, they called the nurse, impersonating the queen and prince and asked how Kate was. And that, the response was that she was fine and had an uneventful night. Am I missing something here? Was this how the fact she's pregnant was made basically official? Didn't everyone know already and that's why they were calling in the first place?

I'm just honestly trying to figure out what was so scandalous. Or even "hoax-worthy" Ha ha, you found out that Kate is feeling fine and had a boring night.

I mean, I get that you're treading on thin ice if you call a hospital impersonating someone and all that. And I get that the hospital needs to have some protocol before they just put someone through. But I guess I'm wondering if something particularly personal was actually revealed that would cause an uproar.

Maybe I heard wrong, but I was under the impression that the nurse shared with the "queen" some details of Kate's condition that were private in nature and that this was broadcast live on the Australian radio station in question.

I would've loved it if the "nurse committing suicide" was a hoax to get back at the DJs.

Now THAT would've been funny!

sorry she was so despondent to commit suicide, though

I have thought of this