[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bout them Cowboys

Cowboyz1

In my defense of the "took it to them" remark. In my book, anytime you go into another teams stadium, with both teams playoff hopes on the line, undermanned as many would have our Dallas Cowboys and against a team with a better record. You have to "take it to them" to a certain extent at some point in the game in order to win. In my opinion, in the fourth quarter, we had to stop them three times and score 10 points. So yes, Spencer and the defense "took it to them" sacking Dalton and shutting their offense down late with the game on the line. Then the offense "took.it to them" driving not once but twice with Murray pounding away and slip carving up the naddy D to get into range for Bailey to split the uprights.

Sure with a bunch of qualifiers on it, "you took it too them" :crazy: Reminds me of a comedian explaining the joke. "We took it to them" said the Pats after last night's ass raping of the Texans. "We got lucky and escaped with a win after playing poorly much of the game" said the Cowboys after their one point come behind win in Cincy.

And your exaggerated injuries, counting players released from the team that probably never would have played anyway while pointing out that other teams injured players are scrubs and don't count. Cowboys have had a lot of injuries no doubt. Worst in the NFL or worst in history, not likely.

Sure with a bunch of qualifiers on it, "you took it too them" :crazy: Reminds me of a comedian explaining the joke. "We took it to them" said the Pats after last night's ass raping of the Texans. "We got lucky and escaped with a win after playing poorly much of the game" said the Cowboys after their one point come behind win in Cincy.

And your exaggerated injuries, counting players released from the team that probably never would have played anyway while pointing out that other teams injured players are scrubs and don't count. Cowboys have had a lot of injuries no doubt. Worst in the NFL or worst in history, not likely.

Where did I say worst in history or claim other teams injured players are scrubs? The players I mentioned did play by the way. No matter on to the Steelers. Gonna be another tough game.

Where did I say worst in history or claim other teams injured players are scrubs? The players I mentioned did play by the way. No matter on to the Steelers. Gonna be another tough game.

Just busting your balls some since no official numbers agree with your number of Cowboys on IR. What I'm trying to see is how that compares to other teams. When I or Menudo have done that, you seem to keep skewing the numbers to favor the Cowboys.

I agree the Cowboys have had some major injuries, and losing a lot OL can really be a big deal, maybe more than a top skill position player.

Just busting your balls some since no official numbers agree with your number of Cowboys on IR. What I'm trying to see is how that compares to other teams. When I or Menudo have done that, you seem to keep skewing the numbers to favor the Cowboys.

I agree the Cowboys have had some major injuries, and losing a lot OL can really be a big deal, maybe more than a top skill position player.

Cool...only I am really just looking at the list provide on the team roster.

What is encouraging is that we are finding ways to play well enough without key starters. Which should mean when they come back we should be better. Some young players are getting some valuable experience also.

If anyone can handle pressure it's slip

That's right. Slip stares pressure straight in the face and says "Your trying to fk me into a pick aren't ya" well take that, and that, as he slips two woodbe sacks, squares his shoulders and fires down field to a crossing Austin.

Now granted when your under fire on occasion there's a stray bullet. However, more often then not Slip is deadly, like he was on Sunday, to Austin, Bryant and Witten.

Just watch, at some point JJ will stumble upon a linemen or two that can pass block. When that happens and Slip has a few more seconds to scan and the running game keeps defenses honest, Tony Romo will set new records in yards, TD's and completions.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Cool...only I am really just looking at the list provide on the team roster.

What is encouraging is that we are finding ways to play well enough without key starters. Which should mean when they come back we should be better. Some young players are getting some valuable experience also.

I will match the packers Injuries against the cowboys aalllll day. Difference? The packers keep winning. (and let's talk actual players here bub, not your 50th guy that is a backup on special teams).

The eagles are in a much better spot for next year than the cowboys,IMO. Mainly because the cowboys actually think they are a player or two away from being super bowl contenders. That is not true.

I will match the packers Injuries against the cowboys aalllll day. Difference? The packers keep winning. (and let's talk actual players here bub, not your 50th guy that is a backup on special teams).

The eagles are in a much better spot for next year than the cowboys,IMO. Mainly because the cowboys actually think they are a player or two away from being super bowl contenders. That is not true.

:shrug: I remember last year hearing from guys like swammie how the Eagles gelled at the end of last year and with a full year of Vick and understanding of their system, that they were going to do big things this year .Now they are horrendous but the future is bright ?? I dont really think either team is on the verge of greatness but I dont think Dallas needs to go in tear down mode. I would really love to see Holmgren come in

:shrug: I remember last year hearing from guys like swammie how the Eagles gelled at the end of last year and with a full year of Vick and understanding of their system, that they were going to do big things this year .Now they are horrendous but the future is bright ??

It'll be ok. They're going to fire all the players and coaches and start over next year :tup:

The Eagles may just hold the title for season to season meltdowns. I don't recall another team that has gone from Superbowl contender by all accounts here and in the media, to bottom of the barrel save maybe the Colts who no question tanked on purpose. From 8-8 to 4-10 and most likely 4-12 with the entire team quiting. One thing I can't stomach is team that quits. If anything would bother me as an Eagle fan it would be the players quiting. Those same players are coming back next year and that attitude will still be there.

Some here say the Eagles are somehow better off then the Cowboys because they at least know they have to clean house. I disagree. It's like cleaning a house that a skunk lived in for a week. No matter how clean you make it, you can't get rid of the smell. The Eagles are stanky and it goes right to the core. You have a fumbler for a rookie running back, a fumbler for a QB, Foles gold backing him up, washed up Corners and they payed all those foolios big money. I don't see how they turn things around anytime soon.

Conversely, the Cowboys are a few linemen and help at safety away from being in the mix come playoff time. The fact that they are fighting the way they are this year with the starting lineup they have is encouraging.