[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cam the man

matykus

I traded Victor Cruz for him a few weeks ago when Big Ben went down, the other guy was ecstatic but I was looking at his remaining schedule while doing the trade, last 6 weeks of the season was a cake walk... Love it when I make a deal that works out like this!!!!

I made the playoffs in all three leagues I'm in, but failed to secure a first round bye in any of them. I faced Cam Newton in all three leagues today. I'll be lucky to get one win (facing Brandon Marshall and the Seahawks' D in 2 of 3 as well).

I hate fantasy football.

I made the playoffs in all three leagues I'm in, but failed to secure a first round bye in any of them. I faced Cam Newton in all three leagues today. I'll be lucky to get one win (facing Brandon Marshall and the Seahawks' D in 2 of 3 as well).

I hate fantasy football.

Ouch. That combination is a nasty one.

Cam's been a stud since his earlier season woes, and to be honest, he has surprised me. He could have moped, pouted, thrown in the towel on the season, and/or just not cared. Instead, he took the criticism constructively and improved his game, and he's been beastly. I'm flat-out impressed after seeing far too many other young players with huge talent and huge rookie contracts never play up to their ability. This dood finally gets it, much to the benefit of Panther and NFL fans. :clap: