[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Cowboys Avatar Bet

Menudo

dude normally I don't give a crap as I do realize it part of the game. However, this year is just rediculous. You obviously don't know what your talking about.

Try to imagine having Romo, Murray, Austin and Witten out....in addition to four of your best five offensive linemen. Thats the equivalent of what the Eagles have going on....and thats just one side of the ball.

Injuries happen to every team....please stop with the woe-is-me Cowboys are injured rhetoric...its pathetic.

Try to imagine having Romo, Murray, Austin and Witten out....in addition to four of your best five offensive linemen. Thats the equivalent of what the Eagles have going on....and thats just one side of the ball.

Injuries happen to every team....please stop with the woe-is-me Cowboys are injured rhetoric...its pathetic.

Your season was in the tank before you lost Vick, Mccoy,desean and Celek..As far as O line, you are correct

Edited by whomper

But I don't have to imagine Romo, Murray, Austin, and Witten out. Why? Because that would assume that Vicki is Romo, McCoy is Murray, Jackson is Austin or Byrant and Celery yes Celery is Witten. Come on now.

Vicki is no Romo. I could roll up Jackson, Avant, Maclin and hell Cooper, sprinkle a bit of magic dust and viola, Pinkston. Now there is not enough magic in the world to get Witten out of Celek. I can see McCoy and Murray being close but that is about it. Comparing your Eagles starters to the Cowboys is pathetic. I understand losing your O line but that's where the comparisons stop.

Look your Eagles are down right horrible and your trying to compare a sows ear to a team that is still in the playoff hunt despite having injuries galore. Just because your backups can't muster the will to compete, doesn't mean you can come in here and starting comparing it to a team that still can.

How the hell did you get in here anyhow, a Cowboys Steelers avy bet. Go whine about how bad your team is in a Jets vs. Tenn thread or something. Leave us team threads competing for something to compete without the stinch of dead Eagle to content with too.

Now beat it Swamm. Go cry on a Jaguar shoulder. Pathetic indeed.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

But I don't have to imagine Romo, Murray, Austin, and Witten out. Why? Because that would assume that Vicki is Romo, McCoy is Murray, Jackson is Austin or Byrant and Celery yes Celery is Witten. Come on now.

Vicki is no Romo. I could roll up Jackson, Avant, Maclin and hell Cooper, sprinkle a bit of magic dust and viola, Pinkston. Now there is not enough magic in the world to get Witten out of Celek. I can see McCoy and Murray being close but that is about it. Comparing your Eagles starters to the Cowboys is pathetic. I understand losing your O line but that's where the comparisons stop.

Look your Eagles are down right horrible and your trying to compare a sows ear to a team that is still in the playoff hunt despite having injuries galore. Just because your backups can't muster the will to compete, doesn't mean you can come in here and starting comparing it to a team that still can.

How the hell did you get in here anyhow, a Cowboys Steelers avy bet. Go whine about how bad your team is in a Jets vs. Tenn thread or something. Leave us team threads competing for something to compete without the stinch of dead Eagle to content with too.

:lol: Swammi isnt stupid. He shows up in these threads because he knows the Cowboys will eventually and inevitably trip over their dicks . After that he comes back for his "last laugh" as if all of us were proclaiming that they were world beaters

:rofl:

:lol: Swammi isnt stupid. He shows up in these threads because he knows the Cowboys will eventually and inevitably trip over their dicks . After that he comes back for his "last laugh" as if all of us were proclaiming that they were world beaters

..with Menudo in tow...

:rofl:

..with Menudo in tow...

:rolleyes:

Dude, you are the most defensive fan on the entire Huddle. The Cowboys are way down my list. It just so happens that there is one Cowboys fan on here that is delusional, and another one that runs in to defend him every chance he gets. Quite frankly, the two of you are entertaining, and this place needs more entertainment.

• Like 1

I'm not stupid either, which is why I strike while the iron is buried deep in Swamm's a$$. He spares no wasted effort in kicking us when we're down so I feel it's only fair to give him a few shots to the pills while he's spread eagle. Lord knows we have taken a few at his hands over the past few years.

That said, nothing like an unfriendly rivalry to spice up the boards a bit. The way things look we may have the upper hand for a few years to come on our fine feathered foe. :brow:

:rolleyes:

Dude, you are the most defensive fan on the entire Huddle. The Cowboys are way down my list. It just so happens that there is one Cowboys fan on here that is delusional, and another one that runs in to defend him every chance he gets. Quite frankly, the two of you are entertaining, and this place needs more entertainment.

Uhh first of all, I don't need anyone to come to my aid. I'm a big boy and do quite well on my own. Secondly, just because I believe in my team and proud when they fight to the bitter end, doesn't make me delusional. I am quite practical actually. I have no illusions as to what this team is and isn't. However, Slip is my QB and I believe he has what it takes. One day he will prove me right and there won't be room for any fair weather fans on the bandwagon when he finally gets his due. We'll see, but I will be here either way.

And yes this board is starved for entertainment as evidenced by two threads that have really no business being this popular.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Uhh first of all, I don't need anyone to come to my aid. I'm a big boy and do quite well on my own. Secondly, just because I believe in my team and proud when they fight to the bitter end, doesn't make me delusional. I am quite practical actually. I have no illusions as to what this team is and isn't. However, Slip is my QB and I believe he has what it takes. One day he will prove me right and there won't be room for any fair weather fans on the bandwagon when he finally gets his due. We'll see, but I will be here either way.

And yes this board is starved for entertainment as evidenced by two threads that have really no business being this popular.

You are harmless and I've got zero issues with you. I actually find you entertaining. You are a bit delusional. For example, you told me that you would rather have Romo than Rodgers, Brady, Brees or Manning in another thread. Yet, you told an Eagles fan that McCoy was close to Murray. You also claim that your team has overcome more injuries, yet, most teams are dealing with similar situations (some even worse). So, yes, you are a bit delusional, but, I've got no problem with it. I also know that you don't need anyone to run in and defend you, but, someone still choose to do it whenever anyone responds to your posts.

You are harmless and I've got zero issues with you. I actually find you entertaining. You are a bit delusional. For example, you told me that you would rather have Romo than Rodgers, Brady, Brees or Manning in another thread. Yet, you told an Eagles fan that McCoy was close to Murray. You also claim that your team has overcome more injuries, yet, most teams are dealing with similar situations (some even worse). So, yes, you are a bit delusional, but, I've got no problem with it. I also know that you don't need anyone to run in and defend you, but, someone still choose to do it whenever anyone responds to your posts.

If I was as good as BJ with the search function, I'd run a search and would be willing to bet that on the weeks when the Cowboys win you average less than 5 posts, and on the weeks when they lose you average around 20. I'm not defending anyone frankly, just stating the obvious.

You remind of a guy I work with who's a casual fan of the NFL. Never brings up the games when Dallas wins, can't wait to talk about 'em when they lose..

If I was as good as BJ with the search function, I'd run a search and would be willing to bet that on the weeks when the Cowboys win you average less than 5 posts, and on the weeks when they lose you average around 20. I'm not defending anyone frankly, just stating the obvious.

You remind of a guy I work with who's a casual fan of the NFL. Never brings up the games when Dallas wins, can't wait to talk about 'em when they lose..

First, I haven't even been posting at the Huddle at all this season, so there is that. Next, the majority of my posts are on the Steelers. The only reason I have posts in Cowboys threads is because they are one of the only teams with some active members on this board. Who else am I going to talk about ? I used to post non-stop about the Steelers, but, it's not worth it anymore, as there isn't many old-timers around anymore to read it.

Also, I'm far from a casual fan. My wife wishes I were a casual fan.

You seem to have the impression that after rooting for the Steelers, I root against the Cowboys. I honestly don't even think about the Cowboys, except for the fact that I have Witten on my fantasy team. I don't sit and root against them like I do the Ravens & Bengals. Usually, I'm just responding to one of Cowboyz1 posts because it's entertaining. This obviously gets under your skin in extreme way, because you immediately jump in to defend him.

link?

Well, below is the list of players on I/R for each team. However, that doesn't tell the whole story. I'll give the Steelers as an example:

They lost their 1st round draft pick and starting RG - Decastro to injury. He hasn't played a game yet this season.

They lost their starting right tackle, Marcus Gilbert early in the year and he was place on I/R.

They lost their backup right tackle and 2nd round pick Mike Adams in his 1st game subbing for Gilbert. He hasn't played since.

Their starting LG, Willie Colon, has missed lots of time, and looks to be out again.

So, O-Line, which was already their biggest question mark has been a complete hatchet job due to injuries. They have a practice squad player playing Right Tackle, and have had to move Pouncey over to guard several times.

Roethlisberger missed three games, and his backup Leftwich, missed two.

Antonio Brown missed several games.

Mendenhall missed most of the year due to injury, and has since been a jackass, causing him to miss more time.

Lamar Woodley, a Pro Bowl OLB has missed many games due to injury.

Harrison missed a handful of games early in the season.

Polamalu has only played in about 3 games.

Ike Taylor missed two games thus far and is currently injured. He is easily their best CB, and he is badly missed right now.

Taylor's backup Cortez Allen was injured last week and likely won't play this week.

Keean Allen, the other starting QB is questionable with an injury.

FS Ryan Clark has missed a couple of games with an injury.

Here is the list of guys on injured reserved.

http://en.wikipedia....FL_team_rosters

Titans 15

Jaguars 14

Panthers 13

Redskins 13

Cowboys 12

Patriots 11

Ravens 11

Giants 11

Colts 11

Bills 10

Bengals 10

Packers 10

Bucs 10

Edited by Menudo

Never brings up the games when Dallas wins, can't wait to talk about 'em when they lose..

Uh, i haven't posted at the Huddle since the beginning of the year. This week I've been posting a lot, sometimes about the Cowboys. They won last week. :unsure:

• Like 1

Ill be your huckleberry...I hate the girls, always had, always will. It makes me chuckle every year to watch the roller coaster of blind homerism that is Dallas blue. Every year you all shoot for the prom queen and end up kissing your sister.

I will admit however that the homerism, especially from Cowboyz1 is one of the reasons that I read the forums anymore because I find him entertaining. He is like watching Fox news for me. All talk no facts. The world is ending one day and the next he sounds as if he finally got laid by Megan Fox (I am sure however that he would give that one beautiful night up for one night with Toni alone).

Your team has not been relevant for years and every year I have to listen to delusions of grandeur (mostly from the 19 year old girl at the bar wearing a Homo jersey), but it always ends up in an article like the one that Menudo dug up from before.

I am just waiting for this years cowboys are done farewell diatribe. Looking for it after this week.

Couldn't pick a better game for a bet. Last I looked, the Steelers were one point favorites. Both teams have dealt with and are still dealing with lots of injures. Both teams have caused head-scratching, as they can look good one week and terrible the next. It's also a crucial game for both teams, who are trying to squeeze their way into the playoffs.

Best of luck, it should be a good game. :tup:

Ouch.....complete domination. It really should be MUCH worse than it is at this point. The Steelers now have two guys pulled from the practice squad starting in their secondary and Romo and the Cowboys are eating them alive. I'm not using injuries as an excuse, as the Cowboys are dealing with just as much, they are just doing a better job of it. Quite frankly, the Steelers just aren't that good right now. Still lots of time. Hopefully, they can turn it around.