[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Cowboys Avatar Bet

Menudo

Congrats to the Cowboys fans. That was a very entertaining game.

The Cowboys played very well, especially on offense. I have to hand it to Romo. He played one heck of a game. As for Big Drama, he played a great game too, except for that last pass, which he threw behind Wallace. DeMarco Murray is extremely impressive as well, and the Cowboys O-Line actually did a pretty good job of giving Romo time.

Seriously, good game, and your Cowboys are right in the thick of things now. That was a big win.

I await my punishment.....................

Congrats to the Cowboys fans. That was a very entertaining game.

The Cowboys played very well, especially on offense. I have to hand it to Romo. He played one heck of a game. As for Big Drama, he played a great game too, except for that last pass, which he threw behind Wallace. DeMarco Murray is extremely impressive as well, and the Cowboys O-Line actually did a pretty good job of giving Romo time.

Seriously, good game, and your Cowboys are right in the thick of things now. That was a big win.

I await my punishment.....................

Thanks Menudo,

Wow what a game. Best game I have seen the Cowboys play, with something big on the line and not as one poster put it, Step on their dicks.

Romo proved what I have known for a long time. He is a big time QB. Give him some time and do your job, he will get the job done.

The pick by Carr had me out of my seat screaming like a mad man. I loved it. So many times I watch a team win the toss, drive down the field, PI into field goal range and game over, we lose. But today, with backups at LB and D line the D played it's collective a$$ off today. That pick by Carr for me validated at least 1/3 of the millions we paid him.

Boy oh boy we are playing good football in December. WHooooHoooo. :clap::bow::headbang::celb::usa::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

The Saints scare the crap out of me though. But for now, tonight is sweet sweet victory Sunday.

Not bad Boys, not bad at all..........

Edited by Cowboyz1

ANNNNNDDD Menudo,

I told you I would have a special wanton soup for you if you lost. I will confer with my fellow Boys fans and get you what you deserve.

LOL see I knew it.

We had better win damit.......

Now only thing left is to find out who is who?

We know now your Teddy KGB in the above clip. :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

Romo proved what I have known for a long time. He is a big time QB. Give him some time and do your job, he will get the job done.

Pretty sure if you "do your job " and give ANY Qb time then any Qb can get the job done. That doesnt make him a big time QB. Playing despite bad play around and takinga team on yoru back while willing them to win makes you big time. ;)

Well . . .except for Tebow . .he sucks.

Pretty sure if you "do your job " and give ANY Qb time then any Qb can get the job done. That doesnt make him a big time QB. Playing despite bad play around and takinga team on yoru back while willing them to win makes you big time. ;)

Well . . .except for Tebow . .he sucks.

Say what you want to but today, Slip got the job done......Put his team on his back, put the ball where it needed to be, ALL NIGHT LONG! Not one singe bad throw to anywhere but his receivers hands. All second half long. Hitting guys like Beasley, Harris, Hanna, Vickers and of course, Austin, Byrant and Witten.

He looked like he was Jousting with the football, sticking it on them all night long. You find me a better performance in week 15, against the caliber team we played today.

Let's see Brady tonight but Tony Romo is playing like a pro in December wanting to get to a playoff game.

As far as the game it was very tight and to be honest, those are the games where Dallas usually implodes. I thought for sure when we punted deep from our own end with 2 mins left we were in for some heartache . The D came up hugh there with 2 sacks and then Carr sealed it with the pick in OT. Romo was great and Murray adds dimension to our offense. The O line did great today too. A very solid win

Say what you want to but today, Slip got the job done......Put his team on his back, put the ball where it needed to be, ALL NIGHT LONG! Not one singe bad throw to anywhere but his receivers hands. All second half long. Hitting guys like Beasley, Harris, Hanna, Vickers and of course, Austin, Byrant and Witten.

He looked like he was Jousting with the football, sticking it on them all night long. You find me a better performance in week 15, against the caliber team we played today.

Let's see Brady tonight but Tony Romo is playing like a pro in December wanting to get to a playoff game.

Rodgers

As far as the game it was very tight and to be honest, those are the games where Dallas usually implodes. I thought for sure when we punted deep from our own end with 2 mins left we were in for some heartache . The D came up hugh there with 2 sacks and then Carr sealed it with the pick in OT. Romo was great and Murray adds dimension to our offense. The O line did great today too. A very solid win

Murray being healthy is a huge change to the dynamic of the team

"Please keep winning so that the Giants dont make the playoffs . . . . .please. "

-Sincerely, all Packer fans

:lol: from the guy who dares people week after week to find a team with a good record that the Bears have beaten

and this is relevant how? You asked, I told you. But Rodgers doesnt have a running game with Demarco Murray to take some of the pressure off.

Dont get me wrong . .I like Romo. But today didnt make him "big time" against the Steelers 5th and 6th CBs. I will happily call him "big time" once he actually wins a playoff game. THAT would make him big time.

and this is relevant how? You asked, I told you. But Rodgers doesnt have a running game with Demarco Murray to take some of the pressure off.

Dont get me wrong . .I like Romo. But today didnt make him "big time" against the Steelers 5th and 6th CBs. I will happily call him "big time" once he actually wins a playoff game. THAT would make him big time.

Dude can't win. He loses, he sucks. He wins....welll, lets see what he does next week. You guys are nuts. Is he Montana? Nope. Did he play well today? Yep.

Why can't we just leave it at that?

Dude can't win. He loses, he sucks. He wins....welll, lets see what he does next week. You guys are nuts. Is he Montana? Nope. Did he play well today? Yep.

Why can't we just leave it at that?

Um . . .did you read what you quoted from me? It was in response to cowboyz "BIG TIME" declaration after todays game. Again . . .I like Romo and he did play well today. Having a running game tends to help that. But lets got get that bronze bust in Canton ready quite yet for slip . . . that is all.

Hold on Sparky. I didnt ask you anything. I wasnt really debating Romos eliteness as I think its sort of silly to discuss it after every game. He played a terrific game today. Ill leave it at that. My point to you was that you always say how bad the bears are week in and week out and yet you put his performance against said Bears among the best of any qb this week. I just found it odd.

As far as the game, when Murray fumbled and when Ware had the personal foul late in the game it was shades of the "give the game away Cowboys" . Today they had less of those moments than they usually do and they beat a good team to stay in the hunt. With the Giants loss and us having a game left against the Redskins it makes for what could be an exciting finish. I didnt think we would be playing meaningful football 4 weeks ago and now I am enjoying the fact that we are

Hold on Sparky. I didnt ask you anything. I wasnt really debating Romos eliteness as I think its sort of silly to discuss it after every game. He played a terrific game today. Ill leave it at that. My point to you was that you always say how bad the bears are week in and week out and yet you put his performance against said Bears among the best of any qb this week. I just found it odd.

As far as the game, when Murray fumbled and when Ware had the personal foul late in the game it was shades of the "give the game away Cowboys" . Today they had less of those moments than they usually do and they beat a good team to stay in the hunt. With the Giants loss and us having a game left against the Redskins it makes for what could be an exciting finish. I didnt think we would be playing meaningful football 4 weeks ago and now I am enjoying the fact that we are

Amen Brother Amen.....Makes it all the more enjoyable.

Although they didn't blow it today, they may just be setting you cowboy fans up for far more painful disappointment over the next couple weeks

That could very well be true

Only did that once there slick ....