[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Cowboys Avatar Bet

Menudo

Although they didn't blow it today, they may just be setting you cowboy fans up for far more painful disappointment over the next couple weeks

I already mentioned that the Saints scare me. However, that's for week 16 to worry about. Today is a good day so I cherish today and leave tomorrow for tomorrow.

Forget the argument of where Romo belongs. He still needs to continue to win big games, to put himself among the elite. However, yesterday was the best game that I've ever seen him play. He made some fantastic throws and really didn't make any mistakes. Props to him and the rest of the Cowboys.

My avatar is in place.......

Good game today, The boys team capitalized on the opportunities presented to them and created some opportunities as well. I thought for sure we would get one on ya after that personal foul, but Dallas D came up big with the two sacks and then the ot interception. My only prayer is that in next big ot game I can enjoy it more then two or three plays.

Again good game boys and well deserved win. Now on with the rest of the season as we both control our own destiny still, although my hope has been somewhat diminished. Now for your avatar as I try and figure it out. Old man new tricks here.

EDIT PS. I thought the signature was apropos considering I piped up and will be edited as you deem it. I will also try to post at least once a day until the punishment is over which will not be soon enough. I will however still hate the cowboys and only hope to read of their demise soon.

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

Congrats to the Cowboys fans, that was a very good and entertaining game, although they did let the Steelers have a chance at the end. Good thing for that pick.

Love the avatar too.

PS I will refrain from giving Cowboyz1 any grief the rest of the season for his ultra homer posts.

Forget the argument of where Romo belongs. He still needs to continue to win big games, to put himself among the elite. However, yesterday was the best game that I've ever seen him play. He made some fantastic throws and really didn't make any mistakes. Props to him and the rest of the Cowboys.

My avatar is in place.......

Well done............ :clap:

But wait just one minute. Your not getting off that easy. Since you took some time making two pics that depicted smiles on Ben's face and ward laughing,I think it only fair that you take some effort and retouch those pics turning those smiles upside

down and putting a winners face on my boy Slip since he played so.well in beating your Steelers. That will pay your debt in full. So get to work pal.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I've paid up on my end of the deal. Just be glad you don't have to wear that picture that I made. Congrats again.

It's not that pic that worried me at all. It was the one you'd been working on had we of lost, was my concern.....but my Boys came through and kept my end up.