[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sore loser

biomaxdds

That's why all teams are locked in our leagues once the playoffs have started

No Add / Drops , No trades , No nothing except setting your line up

I hear rules like this and there is not a chance in hell I'd play in a league with this rule. So if your QB gets hurt, maybe even 2 of your QBs get hurt, it's just tough luck? play without a QB the rest of the way? No thanks.

That is why I set up my league that the top 4 people in overall points win money so if you are knocked out of the playoffs you still have something to play for.

Ditto, and moreso, we pay out high weekly points all the way through the 17 week NFL schedule so even if you're out of the total points money, which some certainly are at this point, any one team can win a high week. We also pay out the single highest week on the year so that's still in play all the way through as well.

:lol: I assumed you guys were younger and I dont mean to sound condescending when I say that. My league has guys from 35-55 , most of us in our 40s, and we fight like we are 15 at times.

I asked because this situation sounded like something that would arise in an upstart league or league that is in its early years with young guys .

Most of us have been friends since high school/college, except the owner that did this. He married a girl from our group, not saying he is a bad person, but not many people are surprised that he pulled this.

Most of us have been friends since high school/college, except the owner that did this. He married a girl from our group, not saying he is a bad person, but not many people are surprised that he pulled this.

Its the poorest of poor form. You lose so far no apparent reason you drop your roster to cause disruption. I would never allow him back and the girl he married from your group owes you guys a handy