[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF Curse? Who's starting their Bengals/Eagles?

txpkrbkr

Freaking out a little bit about this TNF curse. 1st seed, 1st round. I've been riding BJGE & Bryce Brown (save last week...ouch), and Gresham to some extent, but this curse has me seriously worried. I started Brandon Myers last Thursday, and we all know how well that turned out. Anyone else concerned about their Bengals & Eagles this week?

Im starting AJ Green this week and most likely Bengals D, and not thinking twice about it...

Tell Doug Martin about the 'curse' who had his best game of the year on a thursday night againts Vikes...

Im not over thinking it and not sitting AJ Green...!

Can't over think it. Have to play AJ every week and Eagles DBs suck. I may have to play Maclin due to injury issues and Brown may be needed in another league as well. On top of it I'm probably grabbing Cincy D in at least one redraft league too

Knowshown did great for me last Thursday, but that was not the norm. Kinda worried but starting AJ, Brown and Dalton.

not sure why you are worried starting AJ Green against the Philly D ? or even Dalton....Bryce Brown, yeah, i could see that (after throwing up a clunker last week..on a non thursday night game..!)

One game and everybody is off Bryce Brown? I understand he had an awful game but the first two games he played in he looked unstoppable. I'm rolling with him with confidence.

I'm going with Brown. At least he should be pretty fresh tonight having done nothing on Sunday. I'm banking he will be fresh and the Bengals defense not so much.