[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF Curse? Who's starting their Bengals/Eagles?

txpkrbkr

One game and everybody is off Bryce Brown? I understand he had an awful game but the first two games he played in he looked unstoppable. I'm rolling with him with confidence.

I think it's more of the fact that the Bengals have locked down on opposing RBs over the past several games.

I'd plug Brown in a PPR flex spot, but anything more than that could be pushing it.

I have Geno Atkins in an IDP league. Dude's been money, hoping he causes some havoc tonight.

Bengals D in two leagues.

BGE in one league.

:tup:

I think the ff universe owed me one. Every other time I've started a player on Thurs. night this season it has been a big :tdown:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Watching this game is penance for past sins. Which ones I'm not sure but it must be the big ones....

Kicking puppies and pushing old ladies down stairs for starters.

Wow that game was painful.

I don't know how many times during the game they mentioned that AJ Green was the only Bengals WR with a catch. Now, in the post game they keep talking about how they weren't looking for AJ enough. I guess no more throwing to TEs and RBs.

Yes, I'm watching the post game for this turd...I'm that type of masochist. Nope...just can't do it...Dalton actually said more than "I sucked, sorry."

Bryce Brown = FF Fool's gold.

AJ Green = Stud WR (w/ crappy QB play)

Cin D = Mother Lode!!!

Gotta love the Beagles playing to their namesake (actually, way below. Beagles are way more apt than the makeshift, garbage, wanna be eagles).

Gotta love the Beagles playing to their namesake (actually, way below. Beagles are way more apt than the makeshift, garbage, wanna be eagles).

Whoa, now. Beagles are loyal dogs and dedicated hunters. Snoopy is a beagle. I don't know why you'd besmirch such a noble canine by equating them with that crap on the field. It's not as if there are lots of beagles on this board to defend themselves.

Was hoping for a little bigger game (and it definitely looked like there were opportunities for more) from AJ Green, but I will take the 11pts.

Different league...opponent started Geno Atkins (0) and I got 16 out of Ryans. I will take that, too.

:kicksrock:

Dude has scored 10+ with regularity in my league. Not a good start for me, especially considering my foe and the fact that Suggs and Gronk are huge question marks.

Edited by darin3

:kicksrock:

Dude has scored 10+ with regularity in my league. Not a good start for me, especially considering my foe and the fact that Suggs and Gronk are huge question marks.

Me too. Atkins has been money for me all year. With his goose egg, I'm not off to a great start in the Fusion semifinal but there's still Sunday and Monday left to go so ya never know.