[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler leads 2012 NFFC Online Championship after Wk 14

electricrelish

Thank you everyone I am still going to sweat out this next 3 days for stat changes my biggest worry is Lloyd caught an 8 yard pass from Brady where the announcer said "That was a lateral" but was scored a pass I have both Brady and Lloyd I would lose 1.4 pts for the catch and the passing yards lost. I would still win by .49 if that happens to change if nothing else does for me or 2nd place team.

I am still in a world of shock and to think I was just 1 play away from getting both 1st and 2nd and winning $133,200 but I am very happy with 1st and 4th and $113,700 right now as long as it stands.

Thanks again everyone pray for no stat changes!

Thank you everyone I am still going to sweat out this next 3 days for stat changes my biggest worry is Lloyd caught an 8 yard pass from Brady where the announcer said "That was a lateral" but was scored a pass I have both Brady and Lloyd I would lose 1.4 pts for the catch and the passing yards lost. I would still win by .49 if that happens to change if nothing else does for me or 2nd place team.

I am still in a world of shock and to think I was just 1 play away from getting both 1st and 2nd and winning $133,200 but I am very happy with 1st and 4th and $113,700 right now as long as it stands.

Thanks again everyone pray for no stat changes!

congrats Muto! good luck

Link below has declared Henry Muto the winner as long as this week's upcoming stat changes don't alter the outcome. Wow. Talk about suspense....

Incredible accomplishment to have the #1 and the #4 teams out of 1,872 teams. A lifetime of FF may have reached its ultimate pinnacle this year.

http://nffcforums.st...hp?f=18&t=11640

Edited by electricrelish

Congrats, Henry!

I am definitely naming at least one of my teams Henry & the Mutones next season...

Thank you!

My favorite weekly show is Fantasy Football weekly I always look forward to this starting every year and listening every week I was really bumming the 1 week the podcast didn't work as I have a note book full from all your shows as every week I write down the A-B-C grades and the "take a chance on me" players.

Love the show and keep up the good work and I am always still amazed by the number of people who still call into lightning round and say "I need 2 of these 3 players".... :rofl:

Edited by Henry Muto

Henry Muto. The man. The myth. The Huddle Legend.

Congrats man. I know you certainly have gotten quite a bit of grief around here, some even from me. But thats all part of the initiation. Maybe now we will start listening to you. :lol:

Nooo Wayyyyy! He obviously blew his load this year. Nothing to offer going forward....................