[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler leads 2012 NFFC Online Championship after Wk 14

electricrelish

• 1 year later...

dont forget the taxman !

Went back and read this again was such a magical night and I once again want to thank everyone who was in this thread with me on that night will always be a special place in my heart for this once in a lifetime night.

Speaking of taxes when all was said and done I had to pay them this year and it was $32,000 for both Fed and State (Fed being over $30,000 of it)

I ended up having to claim a $125,000 but got to write off my entry fees so that helped.

Fun winning the money but certainly not fun paying the taxes.

Thanks again to everyone here maybe we can have another one of these nights someday with someone else here if I am not able to get this far again.

• 1 month later...

Went back and read this again was such a magical night and I once again want to thank everyone who was in this thread with me on that night will always be a special place in my heart for this once in a lifetime night.

Speaking of taxes when all was said and done I had to pay them this year and it was $32,000 for both Fed and State (Fed being over $30,000 of it)

I ended up having to claim a $125,000 but got to write off my entry fees so that helped.

Thanks again to everyone here maybe we can have another one of these nights someday with someone else here if I am not able to get this far again.

We'll be having one of those nights this year when I win the $1MM on Fanduel!!

• 4 months later...

I can't believe the bolded has come true again...win or lose it's going to be some night tonight.