[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worried about leshoure?

Joebirds55

Looks like bell is getting more and more burn. I'm terrified of starting him this week, even though I think he's a solid back.

Bench options aren't much better: turner, Dwyer

Also have fjax so I'm gonna try to grab Owens.

Start any of them over leshoure or hope Calvin gets another pass down to the 1 and leshoure pounds it in?

i have a similar dilemma, trying to decide between these four guys for my flex spot in a 1/2 point PPR league:

Joique Bell

Jonathan Dwyer

Sidney Rice

Brandon Lloyd

I am actually leaning towards Joique as my top choice, Dwyer second. I feel like they are all risky plays with decent upside. i am leaning Joique because I think Detroit will dominate the game and end up giving him the chance to show more what he's got.

not sure if this helps you at all...

-w

I have both Leshoure & Dwyer too. Right now leaning towards Leshoure, but its basically a coin flip. Didn't like how he mostly disappeared in the 2nd half against GB, but the I think there is more upside with the matchup against the Cards than Dwyer against Dallas. The Cards may mailo it in the rest of the season after the beat-down they got in Seattle last week.