[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank these three RB's this week

GiantPlone

Week one of the playoffs. Here's my team, standard scoring league, longer TD's are rewarded. I have to run one RB, two WR and two FLEX - asterisks denote potential starters as of now.

QB - Peyton* / Palmer

RB - Ridley (vs SF), R Matthews (vs CAR), R Bush (vs JAX). I also have Vereen, D Thomas, P Thomas

WR - Megatron* / AJ Green* / R Cobb* / TY Hilton (vs Hou) / DHB (and an injured Harvin, which sucks)

The rest of the team is irrelevent. I am just wondering if you would start one of those RB's and Hilton, or two of the RB's. And if two of the RB's, which two?

Highest scoring team and best record in the league, I'd just like to make it one more step.

Edited by GiantPlone

ridley has a tough match up, but every time I sit him he always gets about 80 yds and a td, I like hilton but I think houst is gonna come out and play MAD after a beat down !! out of the bunch I go with ridley...,I don't trust the rest.