[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Second Round Playoffs Help - WHIR

sm28185

12 team H2H league, 4 pts per pass TD, 6 pts per rush/rec TD, 0.1 pts per rush/rec yard, 0.04 pts per pass yard

WR - A.J. Green, Larry Fitzgerald, Denarius Moore, Cecil Shorts

TE - Brandon Myers, Antonio Gates

I'm obviously starting Green at WR 1, but don't know who to go with at WR2 (unless Shorts practices in full). Chris Givens was just dropped, so I might be able to get him off of waivers. The guy I'm facing this week is starting Carson Palmer. Not sure if that should make me start Moore to try and offset him in a way.

I could also do the same thing at TE with Brandon Myers. I really don't think I should go with Gates at this point. I could, though, pick up Dallas Clark from FA and go with him (Bucs play the Saints this weekend).

Basically pick 1 from both groups and maybe why?

Larry Fitzgerald

Denarius Moore

Chris Givens

Brandon Myers

Antonio Gates

Dallas Clark

Post link in response - WHIR

Givens-he's the big play guy..dont like Moore cause KC while bad is worse against run and unless KC blows out Oak early, they might not throw as much either, Oak team is full of garbage time producers so its on depended on well KC plays

Clark-dont like Myers for same reason as Moore and gates is invisble now with Alexander in the picture.

i like clark if you can get him. both your current ones seem like weak options at this point in the season.

WR - i go with givens b/c of upside depending on amendola and maybe even regardless. oakland WR situation is just so inconsistent, and we all know how horrible AZ has become. i would avoid cecil shorts this week with the concussion situation seems risky

-w