[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Bradshaw can't go this week..

Geo33

You're right. After the debate started I did say that, my mistake. I'm just stuck between him and Danario, that is all.

See, that would have been great to include in your initial post. If Bradshaw is out you are starting Wilson in flex and looking back and that would be over Danario Alexander and then open up for thoughts and opinions.

See, that would have been great to include in your initial post. If Bradshaw is out you are starting Wilson in flex and looking back and that would be over Danario Alexander and then open up for thoughts and opinions.

Ha, I was going to write that but I figured my post would be removed and added to the advice forum.

This decision isn't as easy as you guys all make it sound to be.

My current starters:

Alfred Morris

Steven Ridley

Flex: Demarco Murray

Bench: David Wilson.

Who exactly would you guys bench for Wilson? My option is to bench Ridley just becasue he's facing the 49ers D. However, he's been clutch for me all season.

I have Martin, Murray and Ridley going and I'll be plugging Wilson in for Ridley. I feel like Ridley's upside is extremely limited this week and Murray will at least get the lions share of the carries. I'm rolling with Martin, Murray and Wilson.

Edited by gardenthug

When did I say it was a bold move? I was simply trying to start a damn conversation and everyone attacks me about it. You probably decided to comment because you're a bitter Pats fan. Sorry we whooped you in the Superbowl twice.

You were on those Super Bowl teams? Congrats what position did you play :clap:

You're right. After the debate started I did say that, my mistake. I'm just stuck between him and Danario, that is all.

:rofl: