[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help at Flex: Shorts, Amendola, Garcon, Beanie, K. Britt

Wiseman155

The rest of my lineup are as follows:

QB: Brady vs. SF

WR: Julio Jones vs. NYG

WR: Victor Cruz @ ATL

RB: Stevan Ridley vs. SF

RB: Mikel LeShoure @ ARI

TE: Aaron Hernandez vs. SF

Give me your reasoning. If there is anyone above that should be replaced, also let me know.

Garcon has had a couple good weeks

Shorts was doing really well until he had a concussion. He might be limited

Amendola is constantly hurt

Beanie Wells is just unpredictable. Unless he gets a touchdown, he is worthless.

K. Britt had a great week last week, but no one knows if he will be able to repeat that.

K. Wright is also in same boat with Britt

Will Respond to Your Posts

The way I look at it, your choice is really between Britt and Shorts. Both are boom or bust players. Shorts has been more consistent before his injury and so I would probably lean a little towards him, but I think Britt is finally coming back to form and I'm starting him in all of the leagues I have him in. Good luck this weekend.

If RG3 plays you have to roll with Garcon, I know he hasn't played a lot this season but he gets targets and can score from anywhere. My second choice is Shorts, but he scares me because one good lick and he's on the bench the rest of the way. Third Kenny Britt: you never know which Jake Locker is going to show up... Hope this helps

I have the same problem; Garcon or Shorts, Garcon or Shorts, Garcon or Shorts.

Sometimes, when it's this close, it's good to have the surrounding environment make the decision for you... so if RG3 goes, I'm going to stick with Garcon. But if Cousins is in there, I still like Garcon but Shorts will get the nod.

Britt has tasty upside but is too volatile, untrustworthy. Amendola (unless it's a 1-point PPR) and Beanie are not in the same class and should not be considered.

Best of luck!