[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What blew up in your face...

Grogansghost

All my mistakes were in my Huddle BoTH league.

Fred Davis - I though he was primed for a really good year, but early on RGIII was too busy showing everyone how he could rush for TDs(Newton syndrome). Then RGIII figured out that it's easier and less dangerous to just use his receivers, but Davis blew out his achilles by then.

Fred Jackson - picked him as the "safe" bet when it came down to him, Doug Martin, or the injured at draft time Trent Richardson. At least we all now know now that Jackson's half-season of uberness last year was an overproduction fluke and that he's really just an old, brittle running back for next year.

Antonio Brown - I bought into him all the way, drafted him in all three of my leagues. He kept having good matchups, and came oh-so-close to returining punts for TDs every week only to have them all negated by pentalties. But he never showed anything near his second half production of last year and at least did us the favor of getting hurt so we could all finally jettison him.

Lesean McCoy - he was the consensus pick at 3rd overall, but he didn't come close to living up to his draft position. Who saw the Eagles complete, utter implosion coming? No one can fault anyone for picking him there. He was just very mediocre.

Eli Manning - I was really, really happy to get him, as I considered him just a small step below the 3 elite QBs. I was doing fine until he and his Giants took their midseason dump on the football field. I mean, he went from looking like he was going to become one of the really elite QBs to looking like he was a lost rookie out there. I might draft him again next year, just not before the sixth round at the earliest. Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice...

Passed on Foster, had to have Shady, hasn't worked out too well. Second round pick was G. Jennings

and we all know that story. Stole Garcon late in draft, ugh. Drafted Rivers, another ugh but did trade

for Peyton later but too late to get into playoffs because of my other goofs I have.

1.) Sproles - underperformed

2.) Starting B. Brown, PHI at TB - cost three teams the playoffs, I had Moreno on the bench vs OAK (4th team consolation games)

3.) Jennings - out hurt the three teams above (3WRs required to start)

4.) AZ QB - Fitzgerald's value and ability to be started plunged to ZERO.

Dropped David Wilson right before kickoff to handcuff Arian Foster just incase the Texans beat patriots on Monday night. Obviously he was picked up by another team and I lost a nice flex player

I did the same -- and now my opponent's starting him against me this week. Just loaded the gun he's going to shoot me with.

pairing Vernon Davis and A.Hernandez in a 1.5 PPR, start 2 TE league. Yeah...that's worked out freak'n great.

You should have stayed with what you know and drafted Gates. Oh wait, this is 2012. Sorry, carry on!

The Eagles. FU Andy Reid and you non motivated bunch of momos

Also in no particular order - Jimmy Graham's wrist the past 4 weeks or so, Doug Martin the past 4 weeks or so, RGIII's knee, Fred Davis, Willis McGahee, Rob Gronkowski, and sitting CJ2K when he was good while slotting him to my lineup when he was bad.

I really, really thought Hillis was going to be a great sleeper pick this year. In multiple leagues. Earlier in drafts than I would have liked.

:bag:

Me too...but what really hurt was drafting XXX running back in the second round instead of AP. In my case, XXX = DMC, Jamaal Charles, Forte, DMC.

:wacko: