[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw out

RJV

How did that work out for you guys??? I hope it cost each and every one of you your season. Dumbasses!!!

:brow::brow::brow::fool::fool::fool::rofl::rofl::rofl::boxing::boxing::boxing::fool::fool::clap::clap::clap::tup::tup::tup:

His stats alone are not the reason my Season ended...Did you predict what Amendola did? Or Antonio Brown?

Choad.

How did that work out for you guys??? I hope it cost each and every one of you your season. Dumbasses!!!

:brow::brow::brow::fool::fool::fool::rofl::rofl::rofl::boxing::boxing::boxing::fool::fool::clap::clap::clap::tup::tup::tup:

I played him and still won by 50. I had a good week. He was the only player that didn't score double digits for me. Regardless at what happened with me he was a good play when you consider the matchup, if the rest of the giant offense didn't suck so badly he would have had a better chance to do well.

Edited by efranklin

I played him and still won by 50. I had a good week. He was the only player that didn't score double digits for me. Regardless at what happened with me he was a good play when you consider the matchup, if the rest of the giant offense didn't suck so badly he would have had a better chance to do well.

Exactly. I played him and still won.

I played Graham (18 points) in 3 of 4 wins yesterday, and the 18 he scored was a major factor in all 3. I agree playing kicker carousel is a crap shoot and have stuck with Graham and/or Bryant all year in multiple leagues.

Sorry, wrong topic post.

Edited by Rileyrott

I played Graham (18 points) in 3 of 4 wins yesterday, and the 18 he scored was a major factor in all 3. I agree playing kicker carousel is a crap shoot and have stuck with Graham and/or Bryant all year in multiple leagues.

How did we get on to talking about kickers in a Bradshaw is out thread?