[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you ever gone undefeated?

DMD

Have you ever had an undefeated season or even seen one? In my 23 odd years of playing it has never happened in any league I have been in - and I have been in up to 12 leagues per year.

In 2001, I had the infamous SOFA team that drafted Jamal Lewis 2 days before he blew out his knee and I went on with 12 weeks of folly like that and ended up 0-11 until winning my final game on MNF against the #1 team in the league that season. I had THE bad luck team with THE bad schedule. It happens.

I have won SOFA auction a few times. This year so far - WooHoo!

I have no QB but otherwise a good team. Not only have I had the highest points for almost all year, I have the lowest points against. I have finally gotten THAT schedule while having a good team. My first game of the year was a win 133.98-132.88

I only bring this up because I feel certain that I will lose because no one goes unbeaten. Not one in any league I have ever been in or seen.

Any unbeatens in your leagues? The whole way to a championship?

Closest I've seen was in 2006 when a team went 12-1 in the regular season of our 12 team redraft league. His first loss came in week 12 of that season, but he did go on to win the championship.

His one loss was a huge one though too ... doubled up by his opponent that week.

Edited by baddfish2

Never seen an undefeated team in any league I have been in either. I have finished 11-1-1 and this year I was 12-1 in a league, Lost in 1st round of the playoffs on both occassions. :)

ETA: this is a 14 team league.

KO'd

Edited by KOKIDKOKID

Yep! Last season, in my long time local. We are all lifer friends. Kevin went 16- 0 while taking the whole thing down. Then he proceeds to win his first two games this season, until finally loosing. Never have seen it, and likely never will again.

19th year in my local. One year, our commish was undefeated in the regular season, got the bye, then won his first game in the playoffs, only to lose the Super Bowl. Only loss of the year but definitely the toughest time for it to happen.

I don't think I have ever done it and I have been playing since 1990 in countless numbers of leagues.

This should have been my chance this year. I went 12-1 in my PPR dynasty league, lead the league in scoring and in VP by a mile (120 VP) and my only loss is to a team that went 3-10. In fact to make things hurt even more I would have gone 12-1 vs him if I had played him every week.

I would have go to back and check how many leagues I have played in overall for my life but I do know that I currenlty run 4 leagues and have been playing since 1990 and In those 4 leagues I run I have played a combined 61 seasons and the best I did was 13-1 in the regular season then lost that Fantasy Bowl to same guy who beat me in the regular season. Add another 2 of my leagues I no longer run and that takes me up to about 75 seasons.

Now add all the online H2H leagues and I am to a .....who knows.

I have seen 1 team go undefeated in a league I didn't play in. A friend of mine in 2005 went a perect 16-0 and in his Fantasy Bowl in week 17 he won his playoff game in week 15 because of his LB and DB scoring a combined 3 TD's as Ty Law had an INT return for a TD and Vrabel caught 2 TD's in that game for him.

I still have his email of his the leagues schedule he said "save this...Alaska's undefeated season"

Week 1

Chuck 4 at Cockatrice 13

Josh 20 at Alaska 38

Mongolia Horde 20 at Purple Silkies 31

Death Blow 25 at TJ 36

Team 33 and a half 31 at X Factor 25

Week 2

Alaska 60 at Chuck 28

Death Blow 21 at Cockatrice 15

Team 33 and a half 15 at Josh 47

TJ 56 at Mongolia Horde 25

X Factor 29 at Purple Silkies 49

Week 3

Alaska 71 at Purple Silkies 51

Death Blow 25 at Chuck 36

Team 33 and a half 41 at Cockatrice 9

TJ 22 at Josh 42

X Factor 43 at Mongolia Horde 62

Week 4

Chuck 50 at Mongolia Horde 31

Cockatrice 18 at X Factor 61

Purple Silkies 18 at Josh 27

Alaska 57 at Death Blow 28

TJ 65 at Team 33 and a half 35

Week 5

Cockatrice 48 at Purple Silkies 44

Josh 24 at Chuck 31

Death Blow 45 at Mongolia Horde 33

Team 33 and a half 29 at Alaska 41

X Factor 60 at TJ 20

Week 6

Josh 39 at Cockatrice 23

Purple Silkies 36 at Mongolia Horde 48

Alaska 52 at TJ 43

Death Blow 37 at X Factor 52

Team 33 and a half 21 at Chuck 52

Week 7

Chuck 43 at Purple Silkies 47

Mongolia Horde 59 at Josh 26

Alaska 31 at Cockatrice 20

TJ 46 at Death Blow 44

X Factor 28 at Team 33 and a half 17

Week 8

Chuck 46 at X Factor 36

Cockatrice 32 at TJ 32

Josh 45 at Death Blow 39

Mongolia Horde 30 at Alaska 33

Purple Silkies 47 at Team 33 and a half 24

Week 9

Chuck 41 at TJ 63

Cockatrice 27 at Mongolia Horde 43

Josh 23 at Purple Silkies 24

Team 33 and a half 13 at Death Blow 28

X Factor 58 at Alaska 71

Week 10

Cockatrice 24 at Chuck 45

Josh 26 at Mongolia Horde 38

Alaska 42 at Team 33 and a half 32

TJ 45 at Purple Silkies 19

X Factor 59 at Death Blow 19

Week 11

Chuck 52 at Josh 43

Mongolia Horde 29 at Team 33 and a half 35

Purple Silkies 27 at Cockatrice 32

Death Blow 20 at Alaska 69

TJ 46 at X Factor 52

Week 12

Cockatrice 21 at Josh 26

Mongolia Horde 37 at Chuck 37

Purple Silkies 30 at Death Blow 65

Alaska 56 at X Factor 37

Team 33 and a half 27 at TJ 29

Week 13

Mongolia Horde 41 at Cockatrice 15

Purple Silkies 28 at Chuck 50

Death Blow 22 at Team 33 and a half 25

TJ 30 at Alaska 62

X Factor 44 at Josh 21

Week 14

Chuck 47 at Alaska 53

Cockatrice 22 at Death Blow 40

Josh 11 at Team 33 and a half 50

Mongolia Horde 23 at TJ 40

Purple Silkies 32 at X Factor 65

Week 15

Josh 38 at Mongolia Horde 27

TJ 21 at X Factor 42

Week 16

Josh 36 at Chuck 52

X Factor 52 at Alaska 71

Week 17

Chuck 34 at Alaska 47

Borge went undefeated all the way in HOT. (A BOTH league with only Huddlers.)

What is unique about that is there were four seperate leagues that had each champion playing against each other for the title.

He had a heck of a season.

Pure luck by me. I drafted Priest Holmes early and Larry Johnson late. Johnson was on fire after Holmes got hurt. I haven't come close since then. Ah yes, the memories!!

Pure luck by me. I drafted Priest Holmes early and Larry Johnson late. Johnson was on fire after Holmes got hurt. I haven't come close since then. Ah yes, the memories!!

Luck or not...it is still the most impressive thing I have ever seen in 26 years of FF. You were on fire that year. :)