[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RG3 out

Big John

Oh man...this is the nail in the coffin for my opponent. We are allowed a max of 30 moves for the year and he's at his quota. I thought 30 was low but only 2 Teams out of 14 got there.

In his lineup as well:

Dustin Keller

Robbie Gould

He micro-managed his way out of the Championship Game. Seemingly. Anything can happen. On paper.

Just trying to appease the FF Gods...

Does Cousins have any value against CLE today? I hate to start a guy who has such a small sample size of playing time, particularly in the semi's of the playoffs, but my other options aren't pretty (Sanchez off the WW or Henne). Ugh.

Does Cousins have any value against CLE today? I hate to start a guy who has such a small sample size of playing time, particularly in the semi's of the playoffs, but my other options aren't pretty (Sanchez off the WW or Henne). Ugh.

I guess you can kind of liken it to that talented first-year starting pitcher in baseball. I think Cousins was totally underrated last summer and Washington got a steal. The Skins will still throw the ball. But don't expect 80 rushing yards, lol.

I'd put Cousins at 225-250 yards and 1-2 TDs.

Was strange to see footabe of RG3 warming up when he was already declared to be out. And hearing several references in the game to him testing out his leg that morning to see if he could go. Makes you wonder if he was really out, or was that all just a show.

Either way, didn't help the Browns, I guess they were due to lose after winning 3 straight.