[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper leagues

Joebirds55

Has anyone decided to do a keeper league after initially having the league set up as a redraft? I obviously imagine it'd take all the owners to agree on it. Those that took rg3 luck etc would be in great shape. I didn't jump on either but w a guy like spiller I took in I believe the 8-10th rd range I'd most definitely agree to making this happen.

Probably a stupid post now that I type it out, if everyone agrees to it why not I guess?

Can be done but need to declare it a keeper league prior to the draft as it affects the rosters. If you want to change it for next year. start a new draft next year.

This is how I would suggest you do it, but if all owners agree, they agree and no reason you can't just go forward with the current rosters. I personally would likely not agree to it as the difference not just between redraft and keeper but also the structure of the keeper rules can have a profound affect on not just the draft but also waiver/roster/trade decisions throughout the year that there is pretty much no truly fair way to retroactively make that kind of change, but again, if all of your owners agree to it, go for it.