[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T. Rich

LbNiners

anyone still in the playoff next week willing to start him? Outside of his TD's, he's not very productive yardage wise and I dont see Clev being able to get into redzone against a hot D like Den next week. Anyone watch Clev game know why he's not getting the yards to go along with his TD's?

Edited by LbNiners

well, he only had 2 carries in the second half on Sunday. Bad play calling, besides they abandoned the run. He's really not been a home run hitter. I believe he's only had 2 carries all YEAR over 20 yards. Since the bye, he's not really been running as effective either. Maybe nagging injuries are holding him back, they haven't said. Or a rookie wall...whatever it is, he's a risk against Denver.

I'm afraid to rock the boat. My team went off last week, TDs from everyone and multiple from some. He was obviously a part of that. Thing is, I also had Chris Johnson and Eric Decker on the bench, both of whom put up nice pts (though CJ's stat line looks a lot better before you take away that one run (I know, I know, he does that)).

Mind you, I already use a WR as my flex, so my only options would be either CJ or Vick Ballard and it's not like either of them are slam dunks. T Rich may have ugly stat lines, but they typically include a TD. Decker would have to come at the expense of one of my stud WRs.

he's been my only consistent RB all season, and in championship this week. My chances are very slim (going against AP...Forte....Rodgers)...that being said, keeping Richardson in lineup....He voiced his displeasure with the play calling from last week, and limited touches. Whether or not that amounts to anything is anyone's guess.

he's been effective with TD's, so keeping him in...good luck

he's been my only consistent RB all season, and in championship this week. My chances are very slim (going against AP...Forte....Rodgers)...that being said, keeping Richardson in lineup....He voiced his displeasure with the play calling from last week, and limited touches. Whether or not that amounts to anything is anyone's guess.

he's been effective with TD's, so keeping him in...good luck

I have to weigh my options as I'm also starting Den D :)........I just dont think Clev will be anywhere near the end zone this week. Den is playing for homefield and in Den too. IMO Den could shut Trich down just like Rice last week, even worse maybe cause I can see Den getting up big quickly and forcing Weeden to beat them. We'll see, right now my other flex option are shorts, pitta, britt, alexander and only shorts/pitta have some potential, this will depend on McCoy return, if he's not back then I guess I got no choice but to go with Trich.

I've been using Richardson for most of the season so I am also weary of benching him this week. But I think I got to play Spiller over him. Spiller is carrying a full load now and averaging over 6 yards a carry. This is for the championship so I feel like I gotta go with Spiller right?

I can only play two RB's in my league and AP is my other starter so he isn't going to get benched.

Pretty much what loaf said, the stopped using him or running in the second half.

The Browns do get in the red zone pretty regularly, but do have some problems converting. The DEN D is stiffer than the last few teams, but I still think he is a good play unless you've got other RB2 type options.

The OP seems to think the Browns are going to get shut out, or end up with just a couple of FGs (from post #5 "I just dont think Clev will be anywhere near the end zone this week.") I'm not buying that, DEN defense is good, but not that good.

I'm extremely tempted to start Vick Ballard over him this week...11-28 against the redskins vs. 105 total yards against the texans, it seems like ballard's getting more looks and running better. The only difference is TDs, and with Moore fumbling at the goal line last week Ballard could get those too. Plus VB has a great matchup vs. the Chiefs this week, and T-Rich has an awful one.

Pretty much what loaf said, the stopped using him or running in the second half.

The Browns do get in the red zone pretty regularly, but do have some problems converting. The DEN D is stiffer than the last few teams, but I still think he is a good play unless you've got other RB2 type options.

The OP seems to think the Browns are going to get shut out, or end up with just a couple of FGs (from post #5 "I just dont think Clev will be anywhere near the end zone this week.") I'm not buying that, DEN defense is good, but not that good.

they stopped Rice in Balt, dont see Clev offense being any better than Balt and Was who isn't nearly as good as Den, pretty much shut him down even before the 2nd half in terms of yardage. Clev got to redzone with their passing game which I dont think Den will allow myself. Maybe garbage time TD I guess but I dont see it within the flow of the game for Trich and yes my rb#2 is Mccoy so I do have an option. Adding stats to the mix, den hasn't allowed a RB TD since week 9, granted none of those said teams have much of an elite RB outside of Rice during that stretch but Den also has not given up more then 70yds in that time span outside of KC, and if I had to guess why it's because KC couldn't do anything passing so they just ran all-day that game.

Edited by LbNiners

they stopped Rice in Balt, dont see Clev offense being any better than Balt and Was who isn't nearly as good as Den, pretty much shut him down even before the 2nd half in terms of yardage. Clev got to redzone with their passing game which I dont think Den will allow myself. Maybe garbage time TD I guess but I dont see it within the flow of the game for Trich and yes my rb#2 is Mccoy so I do have an option. Adding stats to the mix, den hasn't allowed a RB TD since week 9, granted none of those said teams have much of an elite RB outside of Rice during that stretch but Den also has not given up more then 70yds in that time span outside of KC, and if I had to guess why it's because KC couldn't do anything passing so they just ran all-day that game.

Agree with not allowing any RB's, but as far as none of the teams having an elite RB during this stretch, how about Doug Martin week 13 (stat line, 18 for 56; 3 for 42)......no tds...