[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denario Alexander vs Antonio brown

Joebirds55

After last weeks debacle, and somehow surviving it, I head into the championship as a heavy under dog according to projections. Facing cam Charles gore brandon Marshall Calvin texans d and Gresham

I got Brady spiller Andre Johnson witten as my core.

After last week I'm not sure what to do with DX. No catches is absolutely alarming. I was high on brown this year but he disappointed until the last two weeks he has seems to come back to life, coinciding w the return of Big Ben...who do you like going into this week? Also worries me that cromartie will eat Alexander's lunch.

Cro looks really good since Revis went down. Hate the matchup for DX but who knows, he put up two scores against a supposedly tough matchup (Pitt). So it is a tough call. One is sliding while Antonio brown looks to be coming on. This will probably end up being my toughest decision, that and leshoure vs turner as rb2. They both don't get full carries, but I could see Detroit trailing and going to bell more being more likely than Atlanta trailing and using quizz more. Another coin flip

Cro looks really good since Revis went down. Hate the matchup for DX but who knows, he put up two scores against a supposedly tough matchup (Pitt). So it is a tough call. One is sliding while Antonio brown looks to be coming on. This will probably end up being my toughest decision, that and leshoure vs turner as rb2. They both don't get full carries, but I could see Detroit trailing and going to bell more being more likely than Atlanta trailing and using quizz more. Another coin flip

Pittsburgh's secondary is decimated with injuries. No comparison to Cromartie.

I also am starting A. Brown over DAX at the WR3. I watched the last two PITT games and Brown is getting a lot of targets and looks good. He also returns punts which is a bonus in my league.

I started DAX last week but still survived. I have concluded that San Diego's offense is a fantasy disaster. The team is a lame duck with nothing to play for at this point. The CIN/PITT game involves a rivalry with both needing a win to get in. I know Brown will put up at least 7 pts with tons of upside. Much more reliable option IMO.

This is my rationale at least.

After last weeks debacle, and somehow surviving it, I head into the championship as a heavy under dog according to projections. Facing cam Charles gore brandon Marshall Calvin texans d and Gresham

I got Brady spiller Andre Johnson witten as my core.

After last week I'm not sure what to do with DX. No catches is absolutely alarming. I was high on brown this year but he disappointed until the last two weeks he has seems to come back to life, coinciding w the return of Big Ben...who do you like going into this week? Also worries me that cromartie will eat Alexander's lunch.

I'd sit DX. Cromartie will eat his lunch. And I think the Chargers have quit on Norv.

They didn't quit on him before last week but all signs point to that now. Lame duck coach. A qb that may or may not be there next year, a bunch of injuries leaving DX as legitimately the only threat they have on the field but facing a good secondary, a pro bowl corner, and no running game at all.

I'm thinking of jets defense this week and someone at espn tweeted that they will play inspired ball after the qb replacement as you often see teams do, but idk can't help but think this wont happen. I think this season has been mentally draining for the team w all the tebow Sanchez drama and it came to an end last week w that awful performance. Any thoughts on the jets defense?

Where do we see Alexander going next year in drafts? Put up a bagel in week 15 but came back w a solid line against the jets

With the probable firing of Turner and Smith and the changes at the WR and TE positions for the Bolts, it will be difficult to know what his role in the new offense will be. Mix in the worries about a recurrent knee injury, and you're probably looking at him being picked somewhere in the middle rounds.