[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which defense should I add? Colts, Chargers or Panthers?

irish

I started the Lions last week and they obviously disappointed. I am going to drop them this week for one of these 3:

Colts @ KC with Stanzi starting and no Bowe

Chargers @ Jets with their season over or

Panthers vs Oakland

Who do you go with? Originally I was thinking either the Chargers or or Panthers but am leaning heavily toward the Colts with the Chiefs sucking it up.

Same dilema. I am starting Colts over Panthers at the moment. The only thing that worries me about Indy is that KC plays it conservative and runs the ball a lot (meaning no sacks, interceptions, etc.).

Thats funny - I already picked up the Colts for this week, and now am having second thoughts for the same reasons.

Now I'm thinking Denver vs Cleveland.

But in the OPs case I'd go Carolina vs Oakland

• Like 1

I think none of these options will yield much in points. The Colts don't get much in points, and the KC will likely not give many opportunities for points. The Jets are running a new QB, and may lean more on Powell and Greene to carry the ball, and take the stress off of the new guy. Other than the possible fumble, I don't see much opportunity for points, and the chance that McElroy will actually be relatively good. Oakland will run the ball hard, and possibly even rack up the score that way, so the Panther's may lose a lot, and only get an interception or two to make up for it.