[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BoTH leagues: Who's playing for all the marbles?

tazinib1

Playing in the Huddle Ladder All-Pro Chamionship game for the first time evah. I'm favored to lose. I've been out of waiver wire money for a month now and have lost 3 players to IR since running out of money. I'm going to have to count on the guys that got me here to win against all odds.

Dy Another Day - My team trails a best of 3-week playoff run by 94.4 points. I'll need a Christmas miracle to outscore all the other 5 teams and make up the difference.

Edited by electricrelish
  • Like 1

Playing yo mama for the championship in 12 Men in the Huddle. My team tied for low points this year and still made the playoffs as a 4 seed. I've vowed to change my team name to "Smoke and Mirrors" if I win. Got off to a good start yesterday with Roddy White playing.

Facing peep in Hardcore Homers. It would be incredible to win this 32 team IDP league. I like my team and am hoping for the best.

Facing Mikes Vikes in UFF-DA and Pillsbury in OUTRAGED. No score yet in the first game but Pills got off to a flying start with Matt Ryan and Hanson (42.45 points between them) in the latter. Got it all to do today and I have three going in the night game too.