[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's gonna pick up Alex Smith?

kenwg

David Cutcliffe coached all three.

I wonder where he will go in the draft.

Winner!!

He's projected as a 6th/7th rounder as of now but that could change depending on his combine. I just hope they don't look at the Belk Bowl as a gauge. What a heartbreaking loss that was to Cincinnati.

if the Niners let Smith go - if he becomes a free agent - he'll be able to go where he wants, won't he? Or will they still have a say?

If they release him he is an free agent (unrestricted) and can sign with any team, SF has no control over that. If they want to control where he goes they'll have to keep him on the roster and work on a trade. IMHO they would be smart to trade him anyway and get some value for him.

Winner!!

He's projected as a 6th/7th rounder as of now but that could change depending on his combine. I just hope they don't look at the Belk Bowl as a gauge. What a heartbreaking loss that was to Cincinnati.

And dude got completely smashed on his final play of his Duke career.

Also, another Manning tie - Renfree was a counselor at the Manning Passing Academy.

And finally, what dolt is projecting him as a 6th/7th?

Edited by darin3

Man I look at so many of those damned things I'd have to go back and check. I think it was NFLDraftScout

Is that the one tied to CBS? If so, it's garbung, IMO.

Renfree may not be from an elite program, but he has pretty much every measurable you're looking for in a traditional, drop-back passer. He's obvioulsy a smart cookie (Duke) and actually has a decent pedigree. Some bigger name schools were looking at him, but he opted to get the A+ education and go somewhere he'd have a chance at starting earlier. 3,000+ as a soph, 2,800+ as a junior and again 3,000+ as a senior. I'm obviously a fan. :moon:

Is that the one tied to CBS? If so, it's garbung, IMO.

Renfree may not be from an elite program, but he has pretty much every measurable you're looking for in a traditional, drop-back passer. He's obvioulsy a smart cookie (Duke) and actually has a decent pedigree. Some bigger name schools were looking at him, but he opted to get the A+ education and go somewhere he'd have a chance at starting earlier. 3,000+ as a soph, 2,800+ as a junior and again 3,000+ as a senior. I'm obviously a fan. :moon:

Yep that would be it. I don't take any of them to heart, but I do look at almost all of them. And I too, am a fan. There is not much depth in next years QB class, but Renfree could be a steal in the middle rounds.

Yep that would be it. I don't take any of them to heart, but I do look at almost all of them. And I too, am a fan. There is not much depth in next years QB class, but Renfree could be a steal in the middle rounds.

Wha-whaaaa? There may not be the star power of the '12 class, but there is most certainly depth. I can think of 8 QBs that could be NFL starter caliber in 1-3 years in this class.

Wha-whaaaa? There may not be the star power of the '12 class, but there is most certainly depth. I can think of 8 QBs that could be NFL starter caliber in 1-3 years in this class.

After the obvious 2 and the 2 Tylers, I have Aaron Murray and Landry Jones. Not a fan of Manuel. Now you say 1-3 years...granted when I said depth, I meant "starter" material by default or injury. I doubt we see more than 3 QB's go in the first round. Hell I doubt we see a RB go in the first unless the Bungles screw it up somehow. Of course I'm saying all this in December....I can't wait until April. My favorite time of the year.

"

Edited by tazinib1

After the obvious 2 and the 2 Tylers, I have Aaron Murray and Landry Jones. Not a fan of Manuel. Now you say 1-3 years...granted when I said depth, I meant "starter" material by default or injury. I doubt we see more than 3 QB's go in the first round. Hell I doubt we see a RB go in the first unless the Bungles screw it up somehow. Of course I'm saying all this in December....I can't wait until April. My favorite time of the year.

"

I meant depth as in this class is deep with potential starters. I'll refrain from analysis. :unsure: