[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

woe is me thread

frenzal rhomb

Saw a guy finish 2nd in points, and tied for 1st in All-Play - And missed the playoffs. While a guy ranked 7th in points, and 6th in All-Play was the #2 seed. In another league, saw a guy finish 1st in points, 2nd in All-Play - And missed the playoffs. While another guy ranked 11th in points, and 9th in All-Play made it in. There's a lot more luck involved in fantasy football than most are willing to admit.

in an ESPN east coast friends league, I finished 12-1 outscoring everybody by almost 200 points. I had a first round bye and forgot to set my lineup. I lost for the second year in a row after destroying the competition. Thankfully there is no money involved. I just have to hear about it for another long year.

in an ESPN east coast friends league, I finished 12-1 outscoring everybody by almost 200 points. I had a first round bye and forgot to set my lineup. I lost for the second year in a row after destroying the competition. Thankfully there is no money involved. I just have to hear about it for another long year.

Ouch, good thing there was no money involved. We had a guy in our league who didn't remember he was in a game for 3rd place (another $35 at stake) this weekend until we reminded him when he left work on Thursday. His wife was standing right there, and she said "Oh I'll make sure he sets his line-up).

I missed the playoffs, last team to NOT get in, so I get the worst possible draft pick for a non-playoff team.

Thread title is not "dumb is me". :unsure:

Got spanked in the semi-finals, only to post high score Week 16. Would have liked to see the team that beat me win in the end (just so I'd feel better about losing the week prior), but they ended up 2nd. 3rd, I suppose, is an alright consolation... especially considering I won last year. The scratch will help pay for leagues next year and maybe a new pair of shades B)

Absolutely cooked the competition in a rinky-dink little 8-team league through work for bragging rights. The week started off with our opponent having a nice start with Stafford, Jones and White.... but we countered with a huge Sunday with the likes of Dez, Chicago's DEF and Lynch.

So, woe is me a wittle bit.