[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Cowboys and Indians week

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

:lol: It should be fun. Im just happy Dallas still has a crack at this and they control their own. Pretty amazing what RG111 has been able to accomplish in his first year. I know he isnt the only reason but his impact cant be denied. A battle for the east between 2 old school hated rivals :brew: Lets get it on :helmet:

You are 100% correct, and don't even know it yet. :wink:

Nope, you are incorrect sir..... No matter where they finish with Jerry being the Owner, GM, Head of scouting, Chief Talent Evaluator, The only person on draft day allowed to make a decision, Head of PR, On-air spokesman, and HC he will screw it up.

Watched the first game and saw a couple of things that won't happen this time round.

1 fumbles

2 picks

Now that slip is dialed in and Murray is back this game will be won by the cowboys. Even though the d is so banged up its sad. Last game the cowboys were playing from way behind and Murray was a non factor. This time round the offense will be too much for the secondary of the skins and the pressure on their rookie qb will force a few mistakes that will be the difference.

Cowboys 27 skins 23

Last game the cowboys were playing from way behind and Murray was a non factor.

Last game Murray did'nt suit up.

For Dallas to win this game the defense is going to have to force punts and a turnover or two IMO. I'm not sure they can get off the field to be honest.

And obviously Romo is going to have to continue to protect the ball, avoid the rush and make plays.

Like i posted before,I'm not expecting a win but I'mm excited for this game :tup:

It's all about stopping Alfred Morris. If we do this, we win

I think it is more about penalties and turnovers. Dallas O-Line needs to be near penalty "Free" (play on Doug Free) and Dallas needs to get at least one turnover and a TD off a turnover would be really nice. Ware's injuries have me worried and Spencer needs to step up, today. Another thing that would help would be if the WASH WRs come back down to earth from the Thanksgiving game where they made some improbable catches.

I think it is more about penalties and turnovers. Dallas O-Line needs to be near penalty "Free" (play on Doug Free) and Dallas needs to get at least one turnover and a TD off a turnover would be really nice. Ware's injuries have me worried and Spencer needs to step up, today. Another thing that would help would be if the WASH WRs come back down to earth from the Thanksgiving game where they made some improbable catches.

We all know this won't happen :bash:

Watched the first game and saw a couple of things that won't happen this time round.

1 fumbles

2 picks

Now that slip is dialed in and Murray is back this game will be won by the cowboys. Even though the d is so banged up its sad. Last game the cowboys were playing from way behind and Murray was a non factor. This time round the offense will be too much for the secondary of the skins and the pressure on their rookie qb will force a few mistakes that will be the difference.

Cowboys 27 skins 23

You do realize that Murray has fumbled in each of the last 2 games and he didn't even play the last game against the Skins right?

Very true as well. They are pretty well know for drive killing and drive extending penalties. We have to have those down to a bare minimum

You do realize that Murray has fumbled in each of the last 2 games and he didn't even play the last game against the Skins right?

Non factor is.the same.as out and the two fumbles where reminders not a habit. The ball would have come out on a high percentage of backs if you watch how they happened. Not worried about his ball security at all. The last one he almost lost his arm at the shoulder as the line backer had leverage while he was pinned on his knees. Darn near ripped his wing off.

I am very worried about the Dallas s getting off the field but I just don't see wash getting as many big plays. If they the Dallas d can just make the skins o earn points by driving then slip and co. Can out pace the rookie and pressure rg into a mistake trying to keep up. Ware worries the hell out of me but I just see the secondary playing much better this time round.

I agree we need to stop the run. I just think the cowboys will score points while limiting possessions of the skins and mistakes. The formula to winning is drives for scores,limiting the defenses exposure and time on the field while forcing rg to drive he field with 10 play drives or more with at least two stops during the second half.

That is why I say 27 to 23 we score a td one time while holding the skins to a field goals twice.

This game is going to be a good one. Even great. Can't wait.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I am very worried about the Dallas s getting off the field but I just don't see wash getting as many big plays. If they the Dallas d can just make the skins o earn points by driving then slip and co

Why would today be any different than any other week? The D is playing their asses off but let's face it..they're not NFL starters..

Why would today be any different than any other week? The D is playing their asses off but let's face it..they're not NFL starters..

For sure but I just have a feeling Albright and Crawford make a play tonight that makes the difference. It makes me sick we lost lee and carter and Sims and ware is hurt. Man o man am I nervous about this d.