[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP too good to be true?

stethant

Since nobody thinks Manning or Brady cheats to perform, the questioning of "How does Adrian do this?" just underscores the fact that Peterson should be the league MVP.

Which would make a great argument if MVP was for the most freak-like and amazing athlete in the league. Not saying Peterson doesn't deserve it on the true merits of what the award is supposed to be, but from a purely physical standpoint, neither Brady nor Manning holds a candle to even average players at other positions.

I think AP should be the guy because Minnesota was supposed to be a 3-4 win team and he absolutely put them on his back and carried them to the playoffs. Denver was a 10 win team with a guy who can't throw the ball last year. That's why I give Peterson the MVP.

I can understand why people would question the legitmacy of his freakish year. The fact that the NFL doesn't test for HGH is a head scratcher. The following blurb on Rotoworld a couple monthes back is what leads me to believe that AP is just a genetic freak.

--I would link, but I'm not sure how to do it on my Ipad.

""I can't believe it," Andrews told Peterson's parents. "For this guy to have played as much football as he's played his whole life, and not to have hardly any wear and tear, it's incredible. I've never seen a football player, especially one who runs and cuts as much as he does, with a knee in that condition." Peterson gives the doctor credit, but insists he's just different -- "my family and genetics. Just how my body is built." Rotoworld's Pat Daugherty suggests Peterson's knees are made of rare metals found on a comet that crashed to Earth in a Norwegian forest."