[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats on the tube?

tazinib1

I got:

Eagles/Giants

Texans/Colts

Chargers/Raiders -- You've got to be kidding me. They wait until the last game of the year to sell enough tickets to lift the blackout?? Oh wait...its a Raiders home game in San Diego I forgot. I have to sit through one more game of watching that ugly mother fracker on the Charger sidelines? ugh

Cowboys/Redskins

CLE-PIT and CHI-DET early, will start with Browns game and if/when it gets out of hand will switch to the other game

Late have GB-MIN and MIA-NE, will watch the Fox game, then Cowboys-Indians on SNF.

Taz, while you may not want to watch another Chargers game the alternatives on CBS in that slot are not any better (KC-DEN & MIA-NE). If SD had been on the road you would have had another late game on Fox to watch.

PS Still don't get the appeal of RZ, just a bunch of highlight action, you're not really watching a football game. Even for fantasy purposes I'd rather monitor the league site with the scores and watch my Browns or some other game.

CLE-PIT and CHI-DET early, will start with Browns game and if/when it gets out of hand will switch to the other game

Late have GB-MIN and MIA-NE, will watch the Fox game, then Cowboys-Indians on SNF.

Taz, while you may not want to watch another Chargers game the alternatives on CBS in that slot are not any better (KC-DEN & MIA-NE). If SD had been on the road you would have had another late game on Fox to watch.

PS Still don't get the appeal of RZ, just a bunch of highlight action, you're not really watching a football game. Even for fantasy purposes I'd rather monitor the league site with the scores and watch my Browns or some other game.

+1

+1

I've said it before but I am not really a fan at all of RZ...but I do get what some/many seem to like about it...it's just not for me is all.

As much as I love redzone, my FF season is over. It's gonna be nice to actually sit down and enjoy a full game of football. Redzone is strictly for FF purposes for me.

+1

I have

Chicago/Detroit

Green Bay/Minnesota

Dallas/Washington

Chalk up another that's not into the RZ Channel. I typically flip between 2-3 games where I have the most players and "watch" the rest of the scores on CBS' scoreboard site. Yesterday, since all my leagues are over, I watched Da Bears, then the Vikes/Pack since it had implications to the Bears (and wanted to see AP run). Only watched 10-15 minutes of the Cowboy debacle.