[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jonathan Stewart....

tazinib1

inactive...again.

As most of you know, I'm pretty active on FB. I was pretty excited one day when he accepted my friend request to his private FB page. He also has a fan page. But I'm starting to get sick and tired of seeing his posts. It's not "working out to try and get back on the field" or "doing everything I can to get healthy". Instead, on both accounts, its a constant bombardment of "going out on the town tonight" or "looking for something to do while in (insert city here)". Look man, if you are hurt, at least post something, ANYTHING, that gives the fan a sense that you give a chit. All your posting about God this and God that..well GOD DAMNIT get healthy and go out there and freaking play!!!!!

I'm giving him one more year to at least TRY to meet my expectations of what kind of RB he could be. He's been given so many opportunities and each time has disappointed yet I still stand in his corner. I'll probably still be an idiot and draft him next year based on D-Will's inevitable end in Carolina. Thank god my 4th round pick of Stewart in Weapons of DMD did not ruin my first BoTH championship. I almost thought about picking him back up so he could be on the roster but I just couldn't do it. Yeah..that's right...I dropped him and promptly got an email from 2v that, yes indeed, the world was ending.

Stew: You got 1 more year to at least pull my foot halfway out of my mouth. I'm starting to get sock mouth here bro.

This year was the final straw for me. I had him on both my rosters at some point midseason when he looked prime for a good streak in a good situation. Whether it was Carolinas or Stewarts fault I don't care, I'm done. The only RB from Carolina I'll touch is Cam Newton.