[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Head Coaches/GM Tracker

Whiskey Pimp

I can't say I love the Trestman hire, but I will say that it's a good hire... if that makes sense. He's certainly known for being excellent with QBs and the OL.... obviously two areas where we need the most work (or coddling). It does suck that we lost our special teams coordinator and the defense isn't getting any younger... but at least it appears as if we'll have a solid offensive mind leading the team now.

I can't say I love the Trestman hire, but I will say that it's a good hire... if that makes sense. He's certainly known for being excellent with QBs and the OL.... obviously two areas where we need the most work (or coddling). It does suck that we lost our special teams coordinator and the defense isn't getting any younger... but at least it appears as if we'll have a solid offensive mind leading the team now.

Aaron Kromer just announced as OC but Trestman will call plays

So only two openings left, both GMs for Jets and Browns. Still not hearing much here about GM candidates. Wondering if maybe they've got somebody in mind from a playoff team. Sounds like the Browns have a frontrunner from the process, but won't say. NFL insiders say Ray Farmer (Chiefs) is leading candidate, although there is still talk of Michael Lombardi (who most Browns fans do not want).

Has anyone hired Mike Zimmer yet ? One day this guy is going to get his break and there will be a line of people kicking themselves when he is a succesful HC

This hire appears to have precipitated Marinelli's departure. Wanna bet we go from a great D and meh O to a meh D and great O, winding up where we started - not quite good enough?

This hire appears to have precipitated Marinelli's departure. Wanna bet we go from a great D and meh O to a meh D and great O, winding up where we started - not quite good enough?

Even though they hired Mel Tucker as DC? Granted, there was a house cleaning of the D coaching staff, they did fairly well IMO.